Anyone Here Never Top?

Guest nelly26

A guy who never wants to top should not complain about a lack of tops. At a bathhouse or group sex situation even a total bottom when he has finished bottoming can make another bottom happy by finding a hole, fucking it, breeding it and then go home.

As I've said before, some bottoms give as an excuse for not topping that their cock is too small or that they cum too quickly. If that is the case, let the guy you fuck decide because I know there are many bottoms who don't care about size or length of fuck because all they're hunting for is some cum in their hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest KptNLine

100% bottom here as well. I have tried to Top a total of three times in my life and was actually successful at penetrating a guy once before I went limp (the other two times I couldn't stay hard long enough to even get my cock inside a guy). The last time I attempted to Top was over 10 years ago now and I know I will never Top again. Being a Top in any sense of the word, penetrating a guy, even just having my cock sucked has always felt wrong and unnatural. And yet when I'm sucking a Man's cock or being fucked by a Man, everything about it just feels so right. 

I have only topped women many years ago.  For men I have had my cock sucked but have never had my cock in another mans ass.  I prefer sucking cock and being fucked and really don't like having my cock sucked and try to avoid it.  I am total bottom and like it that way.

I mostly top and appreciate the comments from the bottom men.  It is hard for me to imagine feeling connected to a dude and not being able to share my seed inside him.  I feel more confident about the experience though when the bottom is limp. I don’t feel the expectation after a fuck to flip over and accept getting my ass fucked in exchange for the other dude bottoming for me.

• Upvote 1

Guest pulcish

I'm 100% bottom with men. I have never topped one, I get very submissive when I'm getting fucked by guys. I'm bi so with trans women I'm still mainly a bottom but willing to be verse for the right lady, and with women I'll fuck them but I'm also open to them having their way with me.

Edited by pulcish

• 3 weeks later...

I've been reading the responses and I can understand someone who's 100% bottom like myself.

I don't expect bottoms all of a sudden to become tops in a relationship. What I'm talking about are bottoms topping at the sauna or at a group sex session after they have finished bottoming and are horny as hell with all that cum in their holes.

Before going home from the sauna many bottoms go to their room or wait until they are home to jerk-off. I suggest that if a bottom is horny and has to go home find a hole and breed it. You will make another bottom very happy and maybe one day it will be your turn. Instead of jerking-off, breed a hole. Why not?