Anyone Here Never Top?

Guest nelly26

Guest KptNLine
14 hours ago, hungry_hole said:

I've been reading the responses and I can understand someone who's 100% bottom like myself.

I don't expect bottoms all of a sudden to become tops in a relationship. What I'm talking about are bottoms topping at the sauna or at a group sex session after they have finished bottoming and are horny as hell with all that cum in their holes.

Before going home from the sauna many bottoms go to their room or wait until they are home to jerk-off. I suggest that if a bottom is horny and has to go home find a hole and breed it. You will make another bottom very happy and maybe one day it will be your turn. Instead of jerking-off, breed a hole. Why not?

I understand what you're saying, hungry_hole and I'm not sure I can properly explain this in a message. For me personally, using my cock in that way just feels wrong. It always has. Even when I was a teenager and could get hard at the drop of a hat, if I was placed in a situation where there was a possibility for me to top, I'd lose my erection and not be able to get it back. In the same situation, where I was sucking a guy's cock, for example, I'd be hard as a rock. 

If I could satisfy another bottom in that way, I'd be more than happy to try it. But for whatever reason, it's almost like there's a psychological block against me topping - it feels not only physically wrong, but mentally wrong as well. 

This sounds dramatic as I type it, but this has just been my personal experience. I'm not sure if anyone else feels the same?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest FriendlyBottom

"I like to suck cock and I like to get fucked."

That, verbatim, is how I describe my sexual interests to guys who inquire.  And my real-world behavior is consistent with that.  In sex venues, I'm sometimes approached by a guy who mistakes me for a top.  I'll quickly and politely clarify that I'm "just looking to suck" or "I want to get fucked" as the case may be and then we proceed accordingly or he excuses himself to look for a more top-oriented playmate.  

I do sometimes enjoy exchanging blow jobs with a guy and I will occasionally kick back and let a handsome cocksucker give me a non-reciprocal blow job.  It IS quite nice to feed a load to an appreciative man.  Once in a blue moon, I will fuck a guy.  When it happens, it spontaenously grows out of an extended play date with a guy I just really click with -- and he'll have to be verse and ask me for it and want it bare (if a condom goes on my cock, we can just forget about me fucking).  I do enjoy those rare experiences of sticking my dick in a man's warm, tight hole.  I can see why top men love to fuck and it IS very nice to cum in a guy's ass.

That said, I just strongly prefer to take a man's cock and cum in my holes.  I'm just wired that way and it's sort of become a process of reinforcement -- by following my bliss, I've grown to be a talented cocksucker and bottom and when I'm looking for sex, I'm looking to repeat a blissful cocksucking/dickriding experience from the past.

But having typed this out and put into words my feelings on the matter, I'm thinking I might try being a bit more open to opportunities to top....

We'll see....

? bottom, never Topped in my life. I've had guys suck me off before, but not my fav way of cumming. I've gotten to the point where I prefer to cum through P-spot stimulation from nice, thick cocks. A far second is riding one of my huge dildos or e-stim the hell out of my hole. Another good one is having my hole finger blasted or fisted by a dude that knows who to make a bitch cum. The only time I actually touch my dick is when Imtomjerk one out b/c I'm so horny I can't stand the feeling anymore and that I don't have a lot of time to shove a dildo up in me. 

Guest GoneFishing

depends where i am. texas i’m a top and california i’m versatile and pick teams depending on my mood. can go from top to cum whore in 0 to 60 hahaah

I used to be totally vers. Used to love to flip fuck. But, for the last 10 years I've been 100% bottom. A raw bottom for the last 8 years. Not sure why, but I've become more submissive over the years. I really enjoy "servicing" guys. Str8 guys, especially. I like having a guy just use my mouth and ass for their pleasure to get off. There's no pleasure better for me, than to have a guy cum inside my ass or mouth. When a guy cums in my ass, it gives me internal orgasms that can make me shake in orgasm for 5 or 10 minutes. They can be intense. I also love to do the anonymous bottom scene, where I get on my hands and knees, darken the room or use eye shades, so I have absolutely no idea who's cock is inside me. That gives me the most pleasure. 

• Upvote 1