Anyone Here Never Top?

Guest nelly26

Given the option, I bottom. I'm great at it and enjoy it.  I CAN top and often do - especially in big sex party type events because there always seems to be more bottoms than tops.

...and now that I have a trimix prescription, I can top for a while.  It's a win/win because I love eating a cummy hole - even if it's MY cum.

• Like 1

Verse here...love to top or bottom!Despite getting an early start at 11 years old as an irresistably cute kid for some reason never got around to actually fucking a man and cumming in him until I was 35 years old.Had an active bisexual life and loved fucking women,but never topped another man until I met Sierra...at a local bar catering to alternative oriented customers.Sierra was a CD...part of a drag queen show that was at that bar for a show.Bought him a drink at the bar where we sat and talked for better part of an hour...and we both remarked how quickly a natural rapport developed.Invited to accompany her group to the local holiday inn where they were staying I naturally said yes and we were all soon naked in a room with two beds and much action going on.Sierra was a very beautifuil cross dresser and when the clothes came off the way cute man he was soon had us kissing and my cock getting blown...just regular gay stuff.Others in the room were already fucking and we watched....then he said he wanted me to fuck him.Told him I had never done that.His eyes got saucer big and he said"Really?How does that happen?NEVER?!?"Gave a quick explanation and it was clear he was very taken by it,and excited at the chance to bottom for me.So we did it,he on his back because he said he wanted to watch my face...pulled his legs back exposing his pucker smeared some cream on it and waved me towards heaven...My cock quickly found home plate and the head popped in....the feeling was indescribable hot slick and inviting deeper thrusts.It was a GOOD first fuck...memories of seeing his eyes watching me and that cute lil smile as I fucked him,and soon ejaculation was imminent,then a reality.Deep and intense,it remains as one of my most memorable orgasms.Never saw him again,as I lost the paper he had written his number on.But I very much wanted to as we had a very natural rapport and connection going.But carried forward a love for topping men that continues to this day.Thanks Sierra.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bamabarebackbtm

Small dicked total bottom never topped.  Was taught to be bottom young and have served top mens needs since.  My little dick is not useful or important to me

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2017 at 5:50 AM, hungry_hole said:

I've been reading the responses and I can understand someone who's 100% bottom like myself.

I don't expect bottoms all of a sudden to become tops in a relationship. What I'm talking about are bottoms topping at the sauna or at a group sex session after they have finished bottoming and are horny as hell with all that cum in their holes.

Before going home from the sauna many bottoms go to their room or wait until they are home to jerk-off. I suggest that if a bottom is horny and has to go home find a hole and breed it. You will make another bottom very happy and maybe one day it will be your turn. Instead of jerking-off, breed a hole. Why not?

@hungry_hole, it's unclear from this post or your post above it that you're saying that you personally seek out a bottom and Top him. If you do, then I would suggest that you are not, in fact a total bottom. You are, by definition, versatile.

I don't disagree with the sense of what you're saying in general for men whose preference is to bottom; for total bottoms, however, your suggestion isn't workable because of the reasons that those men are not versatile. In my case, for whatever psychological reason, I cannot remain erect in the Top position, and even if some artificial method were used to keep me so, I would not feel the necessary sexual aggression to allow me to perform the role of a Top. I've tried. More than once. I can't do it. I don't have it in me. Not A Top. Nor have I ever been able to cum when trying to fuck another guy, so the whole "do this instead of jacking off" thing doesn't wash for people like me. Hell, half the time I don't even bother jacking off - if things have gone well, I've already had my loads fucked out of me by skillful Tops riding my prostate.

Two CumUnions ago, I helped out a fellow bottom with a dildo until he came buckets, but I wasn't even convincing at that, and I certainly wasn't feeling Toppish myself (even though the guy was Hot as Holy Fuck, Amen). So, I don't think this makes your point. He deserved someone who was actually into it, not someone going through the motions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Dickmagnet

Only time i top is when its is a twink hole too sweet not to slide inside but otherwise i like being bttm too much & i know i'm really good at it too.

I enjoy both topping and bottoming, they both are great ways to have sex, it is a shame more guys don't have the desire for both.  Versatile works very nicely for me and others I have met. Variety is truly the spice of life.  Giving and receiving puts things on an even keel.  It seems selfish to not give as much as you receive.  Just my thoughts on the topic.