Epiphany

Guest Negativeson

Guest Negativeson

I realized what I already knew in my heart..

Something that could save me from continuing down this path, and away from my life. 

We are all just playing roles we are conditioned to participate in first and foremost by our own darkness. You can have a bit of a dark side but it doesn't have to be so over the top. 

The 2nd condition is pain caused by others and the mistakes we made.. where we just accepted it as some sort of... Evil cult or some crazy evil destiny... 

I hope everyone who took advantage of someone who was lost and effected their ability to actually love and conditioned then to feel like this shit is normal or even hot at all fuckin burn in hell. Some of you want that tho. You're always saying praise Sarah Palin. It's because you were so hurt by one thing or another it just made u give up. 

Salvation can be found in the darkest places. 

IMG_20171122_220035.jpg