How often do you see fuck buds?

topstud127

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

It varies depending on the guy. I have ne kid who works a construction site near me and he pretty much texts me every morning wanting to fuck and then again leaving the job site. He's 19 and always horny...tops and bottoms. I've got another fuck bud who's mixed race, 19, bi, slutty and fucks around a lot, so it's not so regular but still hot. I've got this group of three guys who go to SMU and we have a kind of regular Friday or Saturday thing, they'll message me when then want to do the group thing. Got another 19 y/o guy...dunno his story at all, just get a "sup" text every once in a while out of the blue and have to jump on it quick or he jacks off and doesn't need me. Guys are so random in what they want and I've just stopped to figure it all out...I just take what I can get.

It depends on the fuck buddy. Some can be multiple times in a week. Others can be once or twice a year. And even others can go from multiple times in a week to every few months to multiple times in a week.

That's way you always need a good group of fuck buddies.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I have a fuck bud, that I play with about once a month. I like his style, he is older than me,  and enjoys a good evening over all.  We go out to dinner before going back to his place, we have some more wine or some weed, engage in conversation, then gradually get around to having sex