Our friend came to stay and left pregnant

Spindle

My Wife and I have a friend called Kensey who has had a terrible couple of years due to her drug addicted partner who left her homeless and in a shit load of debt.

She had to move back in with her parents while she tried to sort herself out and as friends we tried to get her to come and stay with us for a couple of weeks just so she could get away from everything and have her own space. At first she refused,thinking she would be a burden , but eventually she agreed to come for a few days.

Kensey was 33 and was a stunning looking lady, but the last couple of years had aged her and we were quite shocked when we saw her. She had obviously suffered a terrible time and had stopped looking after herself. Anyway we welcomed her in and showed her to the room we had set up for her.

Over the weekend we had a good laugh and Kensey opened up about the last couple of years, it was really sad but she assured us that she was getting over it all and that she was hoping that the next few days staying with us would help her.

Unfortunatley we couldnt get any time of work so Kensey would be on her own for most of the day but i was working early shift so would be in at about 2pm.

The week went quite quickly and we managed to talk Kensey into staying a few more days, so on the friday we said we would take her out for a meal.

I arrived home about 2.30 and thought it would be a good idea to shower and get my clothes sorted then the 2 ladies could have the upstairs to themselves to get ready.

I assumed Kensey had gone out to the shops so I stripped of my work clothes and dumped them in the washing basket before heading into the shower room.

I opened the door Just as Kensey was stepping out of the shower. I couldnt help but stare for a few seconds before I started to appologise for bursting in on her.

She laughed and said it was ok and we both dissolved into giggles. I notice her staring at my cock which was now at a semi stage and she smiled and turned round to where the sink was to clean her teeth.

I pulled a towel around my waste because my cock was rock hard now and I didnt want her to see it, but She remained naked, in fact she was bent right over at the sink and everything was on view.

Jesus this was a strange situation, was she offering herself to me? I really wasnt sure of this but she reached round and rubbed her finger from her arse down to her pussy and back again then Stuck her finger up her cunt.

That was it, I dropped the towel and moved over to her, She was still bent over and I rubbed my cock against her. She pushed back and I was in her. I held her hips and didnt move but she wanted it to be hard and fast and started to push right on to me.

This wasnt going to last long and after a minute or so I blew my load in her.

Again I was appologising to her for coming in her but she was fine about it. then she said that she wanted to go to bed and be fucked properly.

So we are lying on the bed and Iam rubbing my spunk on her clit and she was getting really wet and her legs were getting wider and wider apart and my cock was getting harder and harder.

She positioned her self next to me and put my cock at her cunt and I slipped into her again.

This time it was slow and we took our time building up to a massive orgasm for Kensey before I unloaded up her for a 2nd time.

We lay there for a while in each others arms and I was gently stroking her pussy that was full of my seed and she was starting to moan again. she told me to keep doing what i was doing and she had another orgasm.

She left me and went back in the shower, and when she came back she kissed me and thanked me...the told me to shift my arse as my wife would be home soon.

Unfortunatley my wife wasnt very well and didnt fancy going out but insisted Kensey and me went out.

I said I would take the car and we went for a meal and then I drove to a car park I knew where we wouldnt get disturbed and I fucked her doggy style on the back seat. Again I came deep into her.

The next day Kensey told us she was returning home and she left in the afternoon.

She phoned me a couple of weeks later with some news 

• Upvote 4