Wasted Cum

ChainedBoy

I hate the idea of wasted cum. 

When I think of the number of men, everyday, that jack their cocks off solo because there is not an open mouth to feed or willing hole to breed there with them...it’s such a waste of precious seed. How many gallons do you suppose that is each day in the U.S. alone?

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy watching a cumshot as much as the next guy; but what a waste for a man wipe it off with a tisue or paper towel when there are any number of willing catchers around that hunger for fresh hot seed.

Thoughts?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I totally agree. I don't get all hot and bothered at any cum shot. Well, maybe if he's really spraying like a fire hose, but that's rare.

No matter if it's a video or a picture of a beautiful dick with cum drooling down or shooting up, my first thought is -that should be up some greedy pig hole. What a waste! :(

1 hour ago, Cumjunky215 said:

I think of all that cum wasted by their jerking off while I have a mouth and ass that would gladly take it with no hassle.  If only I could get some of those loads.

Completely this

so may of us bottoms would gladly take the load

dont waste it

• 1 month later...

I loathe wasting seed. I was taught by me ex to never waste seed. Even if a top fucks me with a condom when he comes I immediately take the condom off him and invert it in my mouth as I cannot bear to waste it. I also love the taste I swirl it around in my moth a few times before I swallow. I also always clean a tops cock and balls after he fucks and breeds me so as to not waste any of his seed.

• 1 year later...

Not even a drop should ever be wasted.  I too can't stand to think of a man masturbating when there are bottoms everywhere willing to take the load.  Even if I miss a drop during a blow job or some doesn't make it in my ass (or comes out), I lick that jizz up fast, before I am asked to.  Either that, or the top feeds it back to me.  They don't want you missing a drop either.