Sold Health   (Part 01)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

“Hey… need a hole to fuck – only 50 Dollars and you can fuck mine” the twink whispered to me.

I knew, there would be young hustlers in this part of the park at night.

Most of them were addicts. They were shadows of human beings.

This one was not finished yet. He was still good looking, but his youth was vanishing. His eyes seemed clouded and he slurred the words.

“You got a place to go?” I asked.

“There are many deserted areas here. We can find a place easily…” he answered.

“Nah… I am looking for a guy to fuck him in his bed” I said shortly and turned around to leave.

“Wait… wait… let’s say 30 Dollars and you can fuck me here… what do you say?” he begged.

“What do you say, if I give you 100 Dollars for your mouth and a bit of your time?” I replied.

“Okay. But my flat is not so… tidy.” he said.

“I didn’t expect it to be. It will be enough if you are on your knees and suck my dick there… and maybe some other stuff.” I answered.

We left the park and walked through deserted streets. It was way after midnight and the good people were all asleep.

We walked without talking. The guy was always two steps ahead and I followed him.

I watched his ass move and this made me quite horny. His body was shaking from time to time.

Obviously he needed money for his next fix.

It was such a shame. He had been a good looking lad once. Don’t get me wrong. He was still doing ok. I have seen worse looking boys. It would be a pleasure to use this one.

We stopped at a run down house in some part of the city.

The lad tried to open the first door to the hall with his key, but he was shaking so much, that it took him a while to open the entrance.

I didn’t touch him… Not yet.

I just watched his petite frame.

He would have been a cute guy, with his blonde hair and his cute little ass, but he chose the wrong path one day in his life and now he was rushing downhill, with no one able to stop him.

“Sorry… I am a bit shaky” he apologized.

“Take your time…” I answered with my low voice.

I followed him to the second floor and again he had to complete the impossible task, to open the door with his key in a calm fashion.

When he finally managed to unlock the door to his flat, he opened the door and he stumbled into his own one room apartment.

I stood outside and waited.

After a second he came back and looked at me questioningly.

“Don’t you want to welcome me?” I asked.

“Yeah sure… come in” he said.

“No I mean… welcome me, with your mouth - outside of your flat.” I insisted.

“Dude… I live here. The people around here know my girlfriend.” he whispered desperately.

I stood there calmly and simply looked into his eyes.

“Oh damnit…” he cursed.

He walked outside into the hall and crouched before me. With trembling hands he tried to open my jeans. It was hilarious how much time he needed to set my cock free.

And still it was cute, how bad he needed the money, that he even serviced a John out here in the open, just to get cash for his drugs.

My cock hardened already, because of the massage his fingers gave to me, simply by opening my pants.

Finally he grabbed inside of my cage and freed my hardening cock.

I pressed the button for the floor light.

The twink flinched.

“Man… please… don’t…” he whined.

“Open your mouth and suck!” I ordered him loudly.

For the first time I saw his face in a bright light.

The lad seemed to be broken already.

His face showed the story of his decline. He was working for one thing only and that was his drug. It didn’t matter what kind of substance he abused.

The drug ruled his life.

His blue eyes looked up to me, while he sucked my cock deep into his throat.

He had this pleading look. He wanted me to give him the sign, that we could move into his apartment to finish this job.

I nodded at him.

Thankfully he smiled at me and crawled backwards into his one room flat.

I followed him inside his home. Home sweet home…

The whore wanted to get up and close the apartment door.

“Stay on your knees dog.” I simply ordered and closed the door myself.

“What…?” he asked.

“You understood me. Stay where you belong… on your knees.”

I pushed the light switch but the room stayed dark.

“No light?” I asked.

“I didn’t have the money to pay it. I guess they shut down the electricity.” the boy mumbled.

On his knees he scurried through the room and lit some candles.

“How romantic…” I said ironically.

“Can I have my money first? Then I will finish sucking you.” he asked with a broken voice.

I interrupted stroking my dick and gave him the 100 Dollars.

“Who are these people on those pictures?” I asked and pointed to some photographs on a cupboard.”

“That’s none of your business I guess. I will suck your dick…” he argumented.

“I paid for that AND your time faggot” I rebuked.

The teen moved closer and watched at those pictures.

“My parents… and that’s me one year ago. When I turned 18.” he sighed.

“That was you? One year ago? May I say it, you look shit today” I replied coldly.

“I know. I have changed a bit, but I am still handsome… at least my girlfriend tells me so” the boy mumbled.

“You changed a bit?” I laughed.

“You’re girlfriend… *chuckles”

“Is she a whore too?” I asked him.

“Huh?”

“Is your girlfriend also a whore like you?!” I repeated the question.

“She does what she has to do” he answered.

I turned to him and fed him some cock. I like my boys to keep their heads still.

It is my job to move and so I held him by his ears and shoved my cock deep into his throat.

“Open up” I ordered.

“Would it be okay if I would piss into you?”

“Ho… mu….” he inarticulated.

“What?” I pulled my cock out of his mouth.

“How much… can I get for it?” he asked.

“So you would drink it. You would be my urinal, for my stinking piss. It just has a tag on it” I chuckled.

I will give you another 100 Dollars just to piss. But I won’t use your mouth bitch.

What about your bed? Or could I simply piss into your closet… onto your clothes.

He could see another 100 Dollar bill waving in front of his face.
It took him a while, but then he grabbed for the money.

“Easy cash… easy cash…” I repeated.

After he accepted the other bill I turned around to the little cupboard and showered all the pictures with my yellow liquid.

I laughed out loudly.

“Saw that? I pissed on your family. I pissed on your girlfriend and I pissed on you… 18 years old handsome guy…” I grinned evilly.

Then I stopped pissing and wandered around.

I opened the closet and started another stream of my dark yellow colored piss.

“This is okay… for you. Right? I'm allowed to piss on your clothes. Since your flat is a pigsty anyways…” I reassured myself.

The guy held his money in his fist and nodded defeatedly.

I walked to the fading beauty and crouched next to him.

“Listen – you have already lost everything. Do you think you can make it – any time soon?” I asked him seriously.

“Maybe… if I get some help. Maybe then I can start a new life” he whispered.

I stood up and pushed my cock deeply into his mouth again and rocked softly in and out of his throat.

“What would you say, if I tell you tonight… I will give you a great amount of money, if you are willing to gamble with your health…” I asked him softly.

“*Hrmpf* I don’t understand…” he interrupted his sucking motions.

“You know HIV and AIDS? Sure you know…” I grinned knowingly.

“Are you clean…?” I asked him

“I am carefully – sharing my needle and I don’t let guys fuck me without a condom” he said.

“I got an HIV rapid antibody test with me. We could know within 20 Minutes, if you are infected or not” I told him.

“And then…?” he didn’t know my intentions, but he accepted my cock again and suckled on it.

“If you are negative… a friend of mine and I will pay you 10.000 Dollars to fuck you bareback. The only risk is, we are both not medicated AIDS Tops and highly contagious. Are you willing to take the risk?” I asked him.

The lad was stunned. His eyes seemed to be empty, but I knew his thoughts were rotating around the money. He probably didn’t realize, but he was still sucking my infiltrating cock.

“Think of all the things you can do with it. Pay your next fix. Move out to a better apartment with your girlfriend. Start a new life!” I reasoned with him.

“You can keep the 200 Dollars and I will leave, if you decide that’s a risk, you don’t want to take” I withdrew my cock from him.

“But if you are willing to get POZ fucked, we will pay you the money tonight. My buddy will have the cash on him. And there is still a chance, you won’t get infected. In that case you can keep the money of course…” I explained.

“So? Do we have a Deal or No Deal?” I wanted to know.

• Like 34
  • Upvote 37

This is one of the most twisted stories you wrote so far and I love it.

Especially the part where the whore sells he's dignity by letting the protagonist piss on he's family pictures and clothes...

Hope things will only go downhill from now for that miserable slut.

Guest private69

Tatt fiction goes steep, bloddy hell, holly molly!

Deal or no deal? Defo deal: the little riskaverse the taker is he will agree. He fancies to feel the fire ftf. I would not be too overly surprised if the loading does not hit him (dud). Provided the givers just play to see how far dudey dudes go - which is per se not unthinkable. 

@ Content Controlz, Pls withdraw my penultimate phrase in case I was not wrong with that thought.

Other tan tatt, tgif... yeah... coxncunz...

The start of one hell of a hot, twisted story - I pissed on your family. I pissed on your girlfriend and I pissed on you - deal or no deal?   What does he have to lose, besides his health, which would be gone in a year or so anyway?   Please continue as I want to see how these two can degrade him further before infecting him!

• 1 month later...