Sold Health   (Part 02)

** Please remember to ‘like’ the story if you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or to contact me via mail. Thx. **

“Think about it while you suck my dick faggot – Don’t forget, I paid for your service – you little cocksucker...”

The boy took my cock back in his mouth like he was in a trance.

His tongue focused on my glans and lapped my toxic precum up already.

He moved his head up and down my shaft. I told him to look into my eyes, while sucking me.

Once, he might have been a sensitive and intelligent guy, but now his eyes seemed dull and his spirit was broken.

I was pretty sure, that he wouldn’t make a turn with the money. The drug had already fried his brain. His body and mind ached for another shot.

“The choice is yours… pay your debts and live like a decent human being. You could try to save yourself and your girlfriend… or buy some of the ‘good stuff’ and make a nice trip. You could get so high – in a way you never have experienced it… you filthy Bitch.” I whispered seductively.

“Think faster you stupid fuck. Once my cock spits at your face, the deal is over!

He interrupted his sucking.

“And you can check my status right now?”

I nodded as I pulled his head back onto my penis.

“A little bit of your blood will do – and I guess you are not afraid of syringes, huh?” I grinned.

“And your friend will give me the money right away…” he interrupted his blowjob again.

“We will pile up the money in front of your eyes. You can even count it while we fuck your brains out.” I replied to him.

The lad was obviously overwhelmed by this decision. His eyes moved rapidly.

And still, while his peanut brain was craving for some good stuff he dutifully lapped his tongue against my glans and sucked more and more of my poisonous scum.

“Okay fuck face, you can’t make a decision, then I will shoot my load into your mouth now. You may spit it out afterwards faggot, since you don’t like to take the risk…” I frowned.

I grabbed him by his ears and started pummeling into his gullet.

“Hrrrmpf….. naaaaaaaw….. *chokes*” his hands moved against my stomach and tried to push me away.

He pulled his head away from my cock and begged me to stop.

“DEAL….” he screamed and looked at me frantically.

“DEEEAAAAALLLLL…” he screamed again and seemed terrified that I would shoot my sperm any second now.

I jerked my cock slowly, looking down at this piece of shit and smiled cruelly.

“Please don’t shoot your load…. Deal…. please…. Deal…. *sobs*”

I stopped jacking off and just sneered at the broken lad.

Totally out of breath he stared at my throbbing cock.

He looked up to me and asked with a timid voice “Deal?”

Get the fuck up and let’s take a blood sample then and you better pray to God, that it is negative then.

After a few attempts I found a vein to draw some blood from the boy. I’ve put the sample into the ‘rapid antibody’ test kit. Now we had to wait a couple of minutes for the results.

“What happens if I am positive?” he asked uncertainly.

“I will leave you, where I found you… what do you think would happen? You are going to die – that’s what’s going to happen to you - shithead” I replied.

In the meantime I told the whore, I still had to piss urgently.

Initially he went down to his knees and opened his mouth, but I told him to get up again and take my cock up his ass instead.

The twink seemed to be scared about that and begged me not to fuck him yet. He really thought I would hump him and he wouldn’t get any more cash.

“I am not fucking your asshole you fool. I just want to take a leak faggot.”

My cock was still extremely hard and it took me a while to persuade the bitch to get up again and to turn around.

In the end I simply grabbed the boy by his nape and held him in place, while I pressed my erected cock against his fuckhole.

“You promise not to cum now… okay?” he asked again.

He looked extremely worried.

“I promise it. Just pissing… nothing else!” and I flashed a genuine smile.

Of course I had to make some fucking motions. The boy was so tensed and it took me a while to settle my whole cock into his snatch. I could have rammed myself home, but I wanted to safe the hardcore action for later.

I closed my eyes and tried to release my bladder. I felt the little filly was nervous.

He almost pranced a little bit.

“Stay still….” I moaned and released my waste into him.

As soon as he felt his intestines fill up with the hot yellow liquid he mumbled over and over again ‘thank you… thank you’.

I guess he wasn’t really thankful for the steaming piss, but he was relieved that I kept my promise.

After I finished with my ‘business’ I told him I would withdraw my cock slowly and that he should try to keep my urine in for a while.

Of course it didn’t work out completely. A few trickles went down his legs onto the floor. It was not my flat, so I didn’t care.

I maneuvered him around a bit and told him he should let go of my piss out with full force. I hit him on his belly several times to encourage him to release my pee.

His eyes were closed and sweat was on his forehead. He pressed hard and a yellow stream of piss shot against his cupboard and walls.

He knocked some of his pictures over and I had to laugh out loudly.

That was the moment when he turned his head around and saw what I had ordered him to do.

“Well done boy. Two out of three… not bad!” I praised him and clapped him on his back.

I went back to the table and gazed at my watch. We still had to wait a few minutes.

“Come here – worthless slut and lick my ass for a couple of minutes” I commanded.

Without a word of protest the lad crouched behind my body and pulled my jeans downwards.

“I really hope my test results come out negative” he mumbled.

“Yeah – me too. Now start tonguing my hole. Lick that shithole clean” I grunted.

He started lapping his tongue over my hole.

“Good boy…..” I moaned.

“Don’t forget to push your tongue into my hole also. Tongue fuck me… you hear me? Clean my dirty hole the proper way.”

When the time had come to check the test results I announced, I would open the kit now.

He stopped his tongue action and mumbled some nonsense. It almost sounded like a prayer.

Yeah – I heard him pray to God, that his results would turn out negative.

I slapped him on his head and told him to keep on sucking my ass.

When I saw his result was negative I farted into his open mouth and made the boy moan repulsively.

“You are negative slut.” I farted again into his face.

“Good job!” I turned around slowly.

“We got a Deal!” I announced proudly and ruffled the boys hair playfully, like he was the big winner here.

“Man – I am so happy I am negative. That is so cool. Now I can get some cash from you. Thank you… man. Thank you for choosing me” he repeated himself         constantly.

I used my cell phone to contact my partner in crime.

“Hey there… it’s me… I found a whore to gamble with us.”

“19 years old and wasted. Drugs… he is negative and sort of good looking”

“Nah – just an ordinary whore. Yeah – wait….”

“Talk to him nicely and give him your address. We want to continue with the show.” I grinned and handed the boy my mobile phone.

“Yes. Hello sir. Yes… I am the slut who wants to take poz cum. Thank you. I can’t wait to feel your poz cock tearing up my asshole either *he looked a bit scared now* Yes…. please don’t forget the money, okay?”

Then he gave my pal his residential address and then my mate hung up.

I took back my phone and smiled down at the crouching boy.

He started stroking my cock slowly and smiled back happily.

“We will fuck you hard. You know that… Hm?” I asked him.

“Yeah” he stopped smiling and looked a bit concerned now.

“Will it hurt a lot?” he asked.

“We won’t use spit or lube” I told him.

“We spend a lot of money on you… it is only fair, that you should tear inside”

All of a sudden the twink looked like a small kid again. A bit lost – and still he was a grown up boy who knew, more or less, what he was doing.

“I will fuck you at first, because I found you… that might hurt a bit, because I fuck you dry. But believe me, it will hurt my cock too. But you won’t hear me complaining about it – so I expect you to be a champ also and just take what’s coming into you…”

“Then my mate will fuck you immediately after I shot my load. So with my sperm as lube you will probably enjoy his fucking.”

“After that we will double dick you” I grinned.

“And then you are almost done…”

I spoke those words and he took it like the ordeal would be over then.

But I meant it in a total different way….

• Like 13
  • Upvote 19

Huge fan of a piss enema, just loved how he hit the little slut in the belly a few times to get him to expel it over his belongings (knocking over some pictures)  -- left me picturing a shooting gallery ... LOL

• Like 1