Becoming an anon cumdump

PopperMeUp79

I’ve been expanding my sexual horizons and unleashing my inner piggy more lately. A lot of that is the result of this website. Things that used to seems repulsive are now sexually intriguing. Along those lines, I am feeling ready to try being an anon cumdump for multiple tops. If you e read some of my posts, you know I’ve taken anon loads. But now I want multiple anon cocks Breeding my arse. When it happens, I wanna be in a jockstrap or naked, and go No Loads Refused,. I wanna feel cum running down my balls and thighs, and wonder who it was.

I’m thinking this is easier when I am traveling. i am traveling to New York in December 1-3, Washington DC in January 10-14, Fort Lauderdale and the RSVP Caribbean cruise in February 10-18, and Atlanta in March 14-18.  

Any advice, suggestions or thoughts?

I'm not patient enough to line them up one by one at home (plus my pickiness would prob kick in then).  The times I've bent over or hopped in the sling for ANY load have been at the bathhouse or sex club.  Out in the open......one cock pretty much gets replaced as soon as the last one exits.  Last session for me was in Sept at Poz/Prep night at the sex club, and I got around 15 cocks and 10 loads in an hour, then I bred the buddy I met up with there and headed home - fucking amazing experience!!!  Had chlamydia in the ass at my next appt a few weeks later, which I assumed I got from that sleazy night, but I still loved that night and will do it again!!  You'll probably end up experiencing this before your Atlanta trip, but since you arrive on 3/14, you should plan on manifest that night.  That's the second Wed which I believe is Poz/Prep night, but even if not, all their Wed night theme nights are pretty much big bareback fuckfests!!  Blackout night, cumunion all the same thing with a different name lol

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/24/2017 at 11:26 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I'm not patient enough to line them up one by one at home (plus my pickiness would prob kick in then).  The times I've bent over or hopped in the sling for ANY load have been at the bathhouse or sex club.  Out in the open......one cock pretty much gets replaced as soon as the last one exits.  Last session for me was in Sept at Poz/Prep night at the sex club, and I got around 15 cocks and 10 loads in an hour, then I bred the buddy I met up with there and headed home - fucking amazing experience!!!  Had chlamydia in the ass at my next appt a few weeks later, which I assumed I got from that sleazy night, but I still loved that night and will do it again!!  You'll probably end up experiencing this before your Atlanta trip, but since you arrive on 3/14, you should plan on manifest that night.  That's the second Wed which I believe is Poz/Prep night, but even if not, all their Wed night theme nights are pretty much big bareback fuckfests!!  Blackout night, cumunion all the same thing with a different name lol

Yes. Since October 2017,  i go to most every WED Hump Night (except DILF, underwear nights)  i loved CU, Blackout and espec Poz/Prep Play (P3), P3 is sparsely attended, but the pigs are very oversexed.

I've only done it a few times now, but for me, after the the first fuck and load, the initial lube and then the following loads were all I needed.  If you're gonna do it at a sex club or bathhouse, the fucks will probably be coming without a lot of downtime between, and your ass should stay wet.  Each time I've cumdumped I left my place knowing what I wanted.  I put some vaseline on and up my hole so it wouldn't dry (and be slick if someone felt my crack).  I have a couple other bottom buddy sluts that get fucked all the fucking time that ALWAYS need lube though.  Guess it depends how tight you are and how fast the cocks are coming at you lol 

• Upvote 2

"PopperMeUp79" you are on the right track ... 

"justsexnowatl" is so right ... why wait at home ...

GO to saunas, ABS, or sex-parties... I found that those are the best places to have real FUN ... once you get yourself into position and the first cock enters you .....sooooooo many will follow ... it takes one pig to start the fun with.. and all others will automatically follow... once they realise that you take all and every cock ... no refusal and all bare, you will be in cumslut-heaven...

Bring your plug with you .., so that you can store all loads inside you.

Enjoy your travels and share with others!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PopperMeUp79 said:

What is a good lube to use to stay ready for cumdumping? I ususally use astroglide (convenient to obtain and comes in small bottles), but it dries quickly. Should I be pre-lubed, or lube as I go?

Pre-lube then lube as needed. Go for a silicone based lube as they last longer. Everyone is different and it will also depend on if you get a load and if guys use lube or spit on your hole or their dick.  And yes, a bathhouse is best, just be sure to go when it’s busy. I always have the best luck in the dark rooms. 

• 3 weeks later...