UPDATE: College Boy with Internal Tension

FunCollegeTwink

3 hours ago, scott0882 said:

Best thing is giving PrEP a try and see if the side effects would go away after awhile. I’m not on PrEP, but not of my own doing. I asked getting on it and doctor’s would refuse to prescribe it. There advice was practice safe sex considering I caught an std before. 

2 hours ago, 6811283 said:

That is bullshit, scott0882. Find a new doctor who isn't a moralizing asshole. Check out preplocator.org

Ditto. Your sex life and how you choose to live it is not a doctors call to make. That doc is seriously unprofessional. He's a healthcare provider, not a god. fuck that and him.

edit:

Scott, that a doctor would tell you that pisses me off to no end. If you see another doctor like that, tell her/him that they need to stop breathing or touching because they can get an infection that way.  They have no right to use their power that way, it's disgusting.

Edited by tallslenderguy
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, 6811283 said:

That is bullshit, scott0882. Find a new doctor who isn't a moralizing asshole. Check out preplocator.org

I plan on looking for a new doctor, but unable to do that. I have some government fund health insurance where I live for low-income. 

20 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

Ditto. Your sex life and how you choose to live it is not a doctors call to make. That doc is seriously unprofessional. He's a healthcare provider, not a god. fuck that and him.

edit:

Scott, that a doctor would tell you that pisses me off to no end. If you see another doctor like that, tell her/him that they need to stop breathing or touching because they can get an infection that way.  They have no right to use their power that way, it's disgusting.

Thanks for caring that I haven’t been able to get on PrEP. It’s the price that I have pay while trying to find a job. Bad enough, I had to battle to get my yearly blood work for syphilis. It was complicated with the retirement of one doctor who had no problem ordering the blood work, and the next doctor failed to order it. 

• 4 years later...
On 11/24/2017 at 7:49 PM, FunCollegeTwink said:

Well, I think you really are pretty close with that... I am pretty much all bottom (I've probably topped 10 times in my life) and definitely experience something akin to a desire to get pregnant or knocked up.  Probably put more precisely though, I feel the urge to bottom for tops, and to take my top's cum as deep inside me as possible.  I never push loads out of me either, because I have this instinct not to. 

As to how this led to me having a chaser mentality, well... it's a bit odd.  I think I have actually been wanting to chase for years now - probably since I was 14 or 15.  I am literally not exaggerating about this, and I'm not trying to sexualize it either - I'm just going to say it how I experienced it at the time.  Anyway, when I was that age I took the standard "health" course that you usually take at that age.  We were going over the unit on sex, and had talked about pregnancy and we then go to the unit on STDs.  When we got to HIV, I found myself mildly aroused by it, which I don't even know if I noticed explicitly at first.  Later on, they had a guest come to talk about it.  It was a man (probably in his late 20s or early 30s), and he told the class that he had hiv, and proceeded to tell a bit about what it is, how it is spread, how it can be prevented and hopefully eradicated.  Honestly though, I couldn't really pay attention to what he was saying because I just found him profoundly attractive for some reason.  In fact, all that I could think of was having sex with him (an unprotected sex at that).  I didn't actually have sex with him, but I thought about him a lot when I got off for the next several years.  I knew very well that if I had sex with him and he bred me (assuming that he was still detectable) that I would probably get hiv as well... and on some level I think even that idea turned me on (though I don't think I had been willing to admit that until recently).

My point is that the urges that I have during sex are somewhat like getting pregnant, but more accurately that I feel the urge to "take what the top is giving to me," in a way... whatever that might be.  That's why I always keep cum deep inside of me.  And I think that on some level, getting pozzed is the most intense form of that.  In a way, his cum (or the virus in his cum) is literally spreading through my body and making it a part of me.  And though I know the consequences of this, it is still profoundly erotic to me, and I think that it probably always will be.

I don't know if I answered your question well enough, but I hope that this gives you some idea about my own chasing urges (though I suspect that it might be different for different people).

Very well articulated!