• 9 inches
    • 10 inches
    • 11 inches
    • 12 inches
    • 13 inches
    • 14 inches
    • 15+ inches

Guest Saturn1

There's lots of fucking happening out there, as you know. A GOOD FUCK can be SO memorable for MANY reasons! One reason is if the top was HUNG! So, what is the BIGGEST DICK that YOU have ever taken??? Tell us!!! Lol!!!

A generous amount of lube, a bit of patience and 10 minutes later, he was ballsdeep in me.  It felt like my ass was made for his sweet, footlong black cock.  We took our time and he actually came twice before pulling out with an audible pop.  Damn, my ass felt empty.

• Upvote 1

Guest blackseed650

This dude named Moe was about 5'7" 176 and about a Third of him was his 11in monster cock. I was just starting really to bottom and letting guys have my cheeks. I was at this guy's apartment I called my, " Sex Daddy", because he was the 1st to cum my ass.  So we're at Sex Daddy's  place and this dude asked if I wanted to blow in the bathroom. So we do a few good lines and I try to give so money. Sex Daddy gave him some money already. Then he  replies, that Sex Daddy wants him to train me into being a good bubble butt bottom. I'm down on my knees, gagging on the mushroom head of his massive asshole punisher. Then the next thing I know, he pulls out of my as I'm trying trying to get my breath back. I was shocked that a man his size was about to dick me down with that hugh trouser snake. I mean Sex Daddy was 8.5. and for my birthday. He got buddies who pack 9in a piece to wish me a "Happy  Birthday". However, not only was he long. This guy's shaft was as thick as a beer can, if that beer can was super vainly and was about to unload up in my guts.  The 1st time he tried sticking it in my ass. I just jumped forward and asked him to take it slow and be gentle. That's alot of cock give me all at once. So he bends me over and  started eating my ass like a pro. He just spred my ass cheeks and then said, "I've wanted your ass for a minute now and I'm going to enjoy destroying your asshole."   He did just that. My hole hurt for a week after that.     

Guest FatSnuffPig

I pray my first cock will be too big to handle and I'm struggling in pain. I hope I'm taken raw and torn into a bloody wreck. Crying in pain as I'm laughed at.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Had two 12"ers...this insanely hot always horny Dominican guy in Atlanta, and a younger football build Mexican kid here in Dallas who is also super-thick. His cock truly destroys my ass.

Guest Memphian

I'm guess this black guy is about 11 inches.  Definitely the biggest cock I've ever seen in person.  I met him at the adult theater.  I sucked him, and wanted him to fuck me but he just wanted some head, and to grind between my ass cheeks until he came.  So I didn't really "take him" but I wanted an excuse to post his beautiful cock.  This is a comparison shot I took.  

photo (1) (Medium).JPG

Edited by Memphian