POLL: Guys - Have you ever SABOTAGED a condom to CUM inside a guy???

Guest Saturn1

POLL: GUYS - Have you ever SABOTAGED a condom to CUM inside a guy???  

67 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: GUYS - Have you ever SABOTAGED a condom to CUM inside a guy???

• Yes, I HAVE sabotaged a condom to cum in a guy!
    • No, I have NOT sabotaged a condom to cum in a guy BUT I might, one day!
    • No, I have NOT sabotaged a condom to cum in a guy and I NEVER will!
  2. 2. Your Age when Sabotage happened

• 18-19
    • 20-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest Dickmagnet
On 11/25/2017 at 12:58 AM, tallslenderguy said:

i'm a bottom. i have never sabotaged a condom to cum inside a guy, but i have sabotaged a condom on a top so He would cum in me.

I've done this so many times too

I’ll be honest ... I’ve sabotaged condoms so I got the load! I’ll poke holes in them, and if I don’t have a pin, I’ll act like I’m putting on with my mouth and grind it between my teeth. I also clean out with minaral oil and use Vaseline and/or baby oil as a lube.

Guest GoneFishing
On 11/25/2017 at 12:38 AM, Davidc said:

If a bottom wants a condom we just don’t fuck ,simple !

i just can’t fuck with a condom however hot the guy

Yeah. Total turn off. Especially at the tubs.  Guys ass up and when your ready to plunge they pull out the condom. I just pat the ass and walk out. 

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I pretty much will only bareback as top or bottom but from time to time run into a hot guy who insists on a condom either way. While I fucking HATE that I'll work with it and either slide the condom off of I'm topping or sabotage the condom. I've gotten to be a pro at sabotaging a condom and know all sorts of tricks. I deliberately keep my pinkie fingernail long and ragged just for that purpose. I regularly swap loads with this insanely hot 18 year old former HS Lacrosse player who is an absolute condom Nazi. I usually give him condoms I've sabotaged and have had a few fail on him. Fucking him though I've had a very high fail rate so I know he's taken lots of my seed. I make sure to quickly take the condom off and flush it down the toilet or throw it in the trash so he can't inspect it. He does the same with his. So far he hasn't realized when my condom fails but always realizes it when his does. Sadly he usually brings the condoms because I never have any.

fucking in public I'll always try and snag the other guys condom with my nail to tear it so it fails and do that with mine too. Usually the guy does realize it until after he's cum or I've cum and by then it's too late. Condom sabotage...it's hot!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I have to admit i find this subject hot, and videos of it really get me off. On my first fuck with a random guy, the guy was ramming me so hard, the condom broke. He didnt say anything, i only found out later when half the condom came out and i had been unknowingly harbouring his juicy load all night. I dont think it was intentional. But that was one of the few fucks in my life where condoms were involved anyway.

• 8 months later...