POLL: Guys - Have you EVER done the CONDOM TO BAREBACK thing?

Guest Saturn1

POLL: Guys - Have you EVER done the CONDOM TO BAREBACK thing?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. POLL: Guys - Have you EVER done the CONDOM TO BAREBACK thing?

• Yes, I HAVE done the CONDOM TO BAREBACK thing and it was AWESOME!!!
    • No, I HAVE NOT done the CONDOM TO BAREBACK thing BUT I may do it, one day!
    • No, I HAVE NEVER done the CONDOM TO BAREBACK thing and I NEVER will!
  2. 2. Age Range

• 18-19
    • 20-22
    • 23-25
    • 26-30
    • 31-35
    • 36-40
    • 41-45
    • 46-50
    • 51-60
    • 61+

Guest Saturn1

Yes, sometimes it happens! The sex feels GOOD BUT YOU KNOW IT CAN FEEL BETTER! The guy is hot and you decide you want BARE LUV. There can be MANY reasons why you STARTED with a damn condom BUT decided to GO BARE!!! Tell us!!!

Yep, but I has always been the top who decided to take it off. If I'm really into a guy but he insists on wearing a condom I let him (hoping he will come back and go bare next time). Plenty took it off halfway because it was annoying and/or not comfortable or it slipped off and they just left it off. Maybe some of those intended to go bare in the first place but thought they did the "right thing" by using one (at first)? I never asked.

• Like 1

Guest blackseed650

The best story I've got for this my asian fuck toy. I'll call him Li. Li & I had been fucking for a couple the 1st we went bare and I busted inside him. He said, " it felt good , but he wan to stay safe." Only reason  I kept fucking him was he had nice bubble butt. Then I found he had a boyfriend. A make  your cock  rock hard smoking hot Korean Guy.  Li was a top when he fucked him, but loved black cock. So after I found out about the bf. I would make it tough take cock with a condom on. No lube and long sesssion  pounding his hole with no mercy. So one day I go over to his to watch movie and his Bf is their. In middle of the movie we goto the bathroom so I can use his asshole pressure myself. In the he tells me to stop and his man/pussy hurts. He wants to take a break. At this point, I took the condom off, bent him back over, and let him know that his asshole belongs to me. When I finally blow my seed in him. I told him that are never  use condoms again and I'm either going to unload in his asian man/pussy or his mouth. As for his bf, I bareback and impregnate his asian guts roo. 

Back when I was still on the fence about bareback this guy was fucking me covered and he's pounding away at my ass. So the combination of his pounding and some poppers has me on cloud nine.

Next thing the Damn condom breaks and he apologizes that he had no more. Not wanting to break the action I back my ass up against him moaning to fuck me, hee goes but... I insist that he finishes what hee started regardless and he obliges me and that was the first time I had a guy cum in me and loved it since

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Do it all the time cause I fucking HATE guys who make me wear one to fuck them. Hooked up with this hot young guy at TMC Saturday night but he wanted me to fuck him safe even though he fucked me bare and came inside me. Fuck that. He was drunk and high so I made dame sure to pull it off before I came and seeded his hole good, pull out to "take my condom off" and asked him for another cause I wanted to cum inside him a second time and did the same thing with my second load. Love hate fucking a guy like that and leaving my swimmers inside.

A few years ago in Boston took home a guy who told me he couldn't fuck me without using a condom. He was hot and I was really horny so I let him wear one as he began to fuck me. After a couple minutes I Pulled myself odd his cock though I could tell he was really getting into the fucking. I pulled off the condom and threw it on the floor. I went down on him and began sucking his cock. He began to moan. I laid on my back with my feet in the air and guided his cock to my eagerly waiting hole. He seemed to hesitate for only a moment before he entered me with one jabbing motion and began to pump away. Shortly thereafter I could feel his cock begin to swell inside me and then knew he was spurting great gobs of cum in my guts. We both lay there covered in sweat as he told me it was the first time he had gone bare in years. There have been other times I did the condom to bareback thing but this is the one that sticks out in my mind.

I went to a guys house who insisted it was safe sex only so i obliged as he was hot. After trying a few times with the condom he asked me if i had only been with clean guys to which i replied i had, he took the condom off and started fucking me again. i was turned on because he said it felt better to fuck without a condom. he didnt ask me around again but i think it's cos he lived with his parents.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I have this guy that I have seen and gotten together with at my favorite local ABS. The first time he went into a booth with a glory hole in it and by the time I had got into the booth on the other side  I looked through the hole and he already had his pants down and cock out stroking. I know he is looking to have his cock sucked at minimum. I drop my pants and drop to my knees in front of the hole and he moves his cock over and through the hole into my waiting mouth. He has a nice cock, not to large but definitely not small by any means. I start to suck his cock and I catch the distinct smell and taste of pussy on his cock. Which doesn't bother me at all, I kind of like it. After sucking him for a few minuets he pulls his cock back through the hole and kind of turns his hips to the side and then back facing the hole and moves his hips in a humping motion. I get the hint, he wants to fuck. So as I am standing up I lube my ass up with a good amount of my spit and back my ass to the hole. He rubs the head of his cock on my hole and then pushes inside of me and gives me a couple of strokes in and out of my ass then he pulls out. I am wondering what is going on and I can hear him running his hands through his pants pockets and I hear the tear of  a condom package and then he slides his cock back through the glory hole with a condom on his cock. I figure what the heck and back my ass up to the glory hole again. The guy fucks my ass real good through the glory hole and then I can tell he is getting ready to cum so I push my ass back against the hole as hard as I can and I feel him thrust forward into my ass as deep as he can get. He holds his cock there for a short time and pulls out and slides back into my ass a couple more times, then pulls out. I move my ass away from the glory hole and look back through it and I notice he is pulling his pants up but no condom on his cock. At the time I thought he was kind of quick to take it off but didn't give it much more thought until later that day when on the toilet I found where the condom was. After cumming he must have slide the condom off to the tip of his cock and the last couple of pumps he gave me he must have pushed the condom inside of me. He must get off on fucking like this after he has fucked his wife or girlfriend. Because he has fucked me a total of 4 times so far and each time is the same. Cock smells like fresh pussy and he pushes his cock into me a couple of times, pulls out puts on a condom, fucks me and pushes the condom full of his cum inside of me.

One time I left the condom inside of me and went into another booth and got fucked bareback with his condom inside of me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...

I have mentioned this before.  Mostly with married guys.  Some of them are nervous and want to use condoms, but I won't finish with them.  If we start with one, I just don't move on when he gets really worked up.  Either take it off to finish or I won't continue.  Guys never want to stop in that moment, so they go bare.  Works like a charm.  At least for me.

I can’t even count the number of times a Top “wanted to play safe” and ended up filling my guts with his nut. It usually falls into three categories. First is he’s wearing a condom but can’t cum so he eventually takes it off, usually with a lil coaching from me. Second is the condom breaks or it comes off inside me. I’ve only had one Top that actually stopped and put a fresh condom on. Most will get caught up in the moment and plow away. Third is the guys who I know deep in their soul wanna go bare and needs an excuse to forego the jimmy. So, I like to play the “just the tip” or “lets go raw for just a lil while” game. Once they go balls deep and my boipussy is gripping on their shit, it’s all over.