Hemorrhoids

• 4 weeks later...

☣ Fuckin' Oink~! Congrats on your diagnosis. Good thread. I had to have hemorrhoids surgery 2X in 2 years. Last time is successful. Haven't had much sex since then though. Pervs like you make visiting BZ fun. Please keep sharing your pix & adventures. Wood love to breed your? Cumholez too. Thanks for following me too. X☣️X

• 5 months later...

Have had hemorrhoids and anal fisures, best let both settle down. If i'm not being fucked every day I try to use a dildo as my hole is normally fairly tight. and that caused tearing. What I found since doing that is that both issues have generally not re-occurred. I think it was straining on the toilet and not the fucking that was causing the hemorrhoids and having fat cocks shoved up my tight hole that was causing the anal fissures. Douching if you really feel you have to strain when going to the toilet is another good idea, especially when fisures are healing up. 

If you have recurring hemorrhoids, swallowing 1 tbsp of mineral oil a day helps a lot.  It literally lubricates your GI tract and colon and after a few days you won’t be strain and you’ll begin to heal down there.