Hemorrhoids

I've dealt with them on and off including two bandings this summer spread out by a month.  During the downtime, I was glad I'm vers since it puts you out of commission some :(  The post-procedure instructions say "don't insert anything in the anus" for 72 hours or something like that, but I figured they might not be referring to a big cock hammering me so I waited a couple weeks and then tried douching and sticking a finger up there.  I still felt this sort of "crusty/sharp" ridge and figured it might still be the scab, and I figured I wasn't ready.  I kept testing it, but my follow up appt was coming up in a week so I just held off.  At that appt, he banded off another and I just asked point blank about anal sex.  Dr told me to hold off at least a month to 6 weeks after THAT visit!!  I'm usually good about following doctor's orders, but I didn't make it.  When I try to deprive myself too long I end up making up for lost time in a short period of time.  I went to the sex club twice in one week including the sleaziest night of my life I wrote about here.  I ended up with chlamydia in the ass, which could likely be from my hemmorroid not being healed completely.  I didn't bleed - at least not obviously, which was a big improvement over a couple months prior.  So according to my doctor, wait 4-6 weeks after the banding to let the scab fall off and fully heal - if you can wait that long lol

• Upvote 1

I went through a long spate of banding hemorrhoids from February through July this past year. No sex during that entire time because I was constantly recovering from bandings, from one to the next. It was hell and as a total bottom I felt completely shut down in terms of sex. I personally would not test my luck during the bandings. I would give it the full amount of time to heal and not have sex until the doctor officially signs off on your hole being completely healed. I know it's hard to abstain but in the long run your hole will heal up faster and with less complications. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Going through bad hemorrhoids right now. I had a fissure/hemorrhoid in the past that lasted 2 years... I was gagging for sex being a bottom. Didn't do surgery and it healed. After that I was a total whore for about 2 to 3 years and now last week, BAM!!! The hemorrhoid is/are so bad again. Hate going to the bathroom and I don't go once a day... I wish, I go a few times. I'm thinking consulting a colorectal surgeon about my options. I can't be dealing with this long term. I love sex way too much.

On 1/23/2018 at 4:35 AM, Ocelot2000 said:

Going through bad hemorrhoids right now. I had a fissure/hemorrhoid in the past that lasted 2 years... I was gagging for sex being a bottom. Didn't do surgery and it healed. After that I was a total whore for about 2 to 3 years and now last week, BAM!!! The hemorrhoid is/are so bad again. Hate going to the bathroom and I don't go once a day... I wish, I go a few times. I'm thinking consulting a colorectal surgeon about my options. I can't be dealing with this long term. I love sex way too much.

Better to deal with them before it gets worse.  I had 2 banded off last summer and hated the down time, but a total bottom bud of mine let his get out of control and has been out of commission for several months now and was in major pain - and is now scheduled for surgery next month, with more recovery time after that.  Sometimes they can go away on their own, but if not, better to deal with it.  Hopefully you can get into just chugging loads down the throat or maybe time to practice topping skills for a while :)  I LOVE the challenge of getting a "total bottom" to fuck me!!  Turn the tables on a regular fuckbud during your down time :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

I've started lubing my hole with Vaseline when I douche and I haven't had a hemorrhoid in a while. (knock on wood) I always douche deep to be extra clean and it takes quite a long time, like 45 mins to 1 hour, so I think shoving the hose up my ass with no lube over and over was causing some friction and creating hemorrhoids.

Just a tip that I *think* helped me. Worth a try for other guys who clean out for a long time.

• Upvote 1

Guest daddyloadny

I had been going for bandings for two years and they just kept coming back. This summer was hell, hemorrhoids and fissures. I was in pain all summer, Just had laser surgery last week, still healing, so far so good. I will be able to report back fully once healed. I am strictly a top by the way. 

On 9/5/2018 at 4:24 PM, bbcunthole said:

what are the side effects if i get them ? if it just means it hurts more when im being fucked i think id kinda like that . lol

Speaking from all too recent experience, the pain associated with hemorrhoids is more than just a little discomfort. During the last bout, it felt as if someone was trying to insert a very hot piece of metal in me. Only after 10 days of prescription strength steroid suppositories (an experience in torture all by itself) did the inflammation go down enough for me to have the things banded. (My gastroenterologist is my favorite doctor.) If you think you can handle the pain, you are a far better man than I, and I wish you all the best. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2018 at 2:34 PM, BearOKC69_Poz said:

Thoughts on rimming a top with bleeding roids?  As long as the top doesn't mind of course. The idea gets my little fag cock hard and dripping. I'm a sick fag, I know. 

No problem licking & sucking on Hemorrhoids here either. Yum ;)