Poz bull for wife

Cuteguy69

Made a add on Craigslist. Looking for a bull to poz my wife

got a couple of reply but only one said he Whas poz and ok to trick her into becoming poz

now it’s been a week since there texting each other and planing to meat soon

cant wait to receive a pic of her creampied poz creampied 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Even though I do find this whole scenario hot and erotic, Sorry, but can't help but wonder and have a good idea, how this is going to turn out with her being stealthed and if she finds out it was a setup, and that is very likely to happen.

• 2 months later...

In our little backwater you probably couldn't find a Poz guy if you tried! 

As I keep saying, it's most likely to be the same dozen or twenty perverts fucking the same half dozen sluts and prostitutes every week!

The only risks being the occasional dose of clap or chlamydia, and even then some dirty fucker had to travel to a big city to bring it home.

When my wife was playing, she was as likely to give me a dose, as I was to give her one. I've obviously been in more "dangerous" situations with strange tarts than she was in fucking the same couple of guys she fucked the previous week. There was usually the occasional one whose name we didn't know, so I could nearly always persuade her that she gave me the dose! The really nice, sneaky and manipulative part being my always completely forgiving her, and being totally non-judgemental about her fucking the guys who allegedly gave it to us! She would have been much more judgemental about my sneaking around with and paying tarts, despite the fact that for years she had framed banknotes on our bedroom wall to prove (if we needed any proof) that she was perfectly capable of behaving like a prostitute herself! On the couple of occasions when it was obvious that I had given her a dose, forgiveness was a long time coming, and cost me way more than the prostitutes!

Since my wife is out of the picture and no longer plays, The working prostitutes, retired and partly retired prostitutes with whom I'm now getting my jollies, take getting a dose more-or-less in their stride, and I'm no longer at risk of bringing it home to my wife. These ladies have all come from a background of desperation for money or of getting another beating if they don't bring enough money home. I've got the advantage over all their other guys, of never judging them, never blaming them, never raising a hand to them, and continuing to finance them through each quarantine! 

The best way of getting into a woman's pants, continue getting into them, and to keep them enthusiastic about it, is and always has been, to play the Perfect Gentleman Card, to always persuade them that they are Goddesses, perfect specimens of womanhood, they are without fault, and without sin, (and are even more beautiful bearing the trappings and stains of promiscuity)! The lust of the other men they sneak around with, or fuck under your nose, is akin to their winning the public vote on X-Factor! Their public approval rating is through the roof, it just makes them all the more desirable!

So I'm halfway there with you, sharing the risks with the women I love is really good dirty fun, as you say "It's Hot". It's just that considering where I am, I've never seriously recognised the risk (or inevitability) of HIV.

I've been looking at Craigslist recently, there have only been five local posts in the last month W4M. Not a single one "adult enough" to have been flagged, all just because we're a dreadful little backwater. I can still pick up a prostitute in the street, once in a blue moon there is a new one. I have a few regulars on speed-dial who will go dogging or meet with friends; and they all know that I'm a pervert, so whenever a client wants an audience, wants to watch, or wants a threesome, I'm the one they recruit, and I always make it worth their while!

Edited by Pelops

8 hours ago, Pelops said:

In our little backwater you probably couldn't find a Poz guy if you tried! 

As I keep saying, it's most likely to be the same dozen or twenty perverts fucking the same half dozen sluts and prostitutes every week!

The only risks being the occasional dose of clap or chlamydia, and even then some dirty fucker had to travel to a big city to bring it home.

When my wife was playing, she was as likely to give me a dose, as I was to give her one. I've obviously been in more "dangerous" situations with strange tarts than she was in fucking the same couple of guys she fucked the previous week. There was usually the occasional one whose name we didn't know, so I could nearly always persuade her that she gave me the dose! The really nice, sneaky and manipulative part being my always completely forgiving her, and being totally non-judgemental about her fucking the guys who allegedly gave it to us! She would have been much more judgemental about my sneaking around with and paying tarts, despite the fact that for years she had framed banknotes on our bedroom wall to prove (if we needed any proof) that she was perfectly capable of behaving like a prostitute herself! On the couple of occasions when it was obvious that I had given her a dose, forgiveness was a long time coming, and cost me way more than the prostitutes!

Since my wife is out of the picture and no longer plays, The working prostitutes, retired and partly retired prostitutes with whom I'm now getting my jollies, take getting a dose more-or-less in their stride, and I'm no longer at risk of bringing it home to my wife. These ladies have all come from a background of desperation for money or of getting another beating if they don't bring enough money home. I've got the advantage over all their other guys, of never judging them, never blaming them, never raising a hand to them, and continuing to finance them through each quarantine! 

The best way of getting into a woman's pants, continue getting into them, and to keep them enthusiastic about it, is and always has been, to play the Perfect Gentleman Card, to always persuade them that they are Goddesses, perfect specimens of womanhood, they are without fault, and without sin, (and are even more beautiful bearing the trappings and stains of promiscuity)! The lust of the other men they sneak around with, or fuck under your nose, is akin to their winning the public vote on X-Factor! Their public approval rating is through the roof, it just makes them all the more desirable!

So I'm halfway there with you, sharing the risks with the women I love is really good dirty fun, as you say "It's Hot". It's just that considering where I am, I've never seriously recognised the risk (or inevitability) of HIV.

I've been looking at Craigslist recently, there have only been five local posts in the last month W4M. Not a single one "adult enough" to have been flagged, all just because we're a dreadful little backwater. I can still pick up a prostitute in the street, once in a blue moon there is a new one. I have a few regulars on speed-dial who will go dogging or meet with friends; and they all know that I'm a pervert, so whenever a client wants an audience, wants to watch, or wants a threesome, I'm the one they recruit, and I always make it worth their while!

Damn I ,love this and am proud of you there!!

9 hours ago, pozmypussy said:

I want someone to do the same to my missus. 

Apart from the "Suicidal Fantasy", and taking loads yourself (if you love it that much, you go for it!) you seem to have done all the right things and found the perfect partner. We should all be full of admiration and just a little jealous. You have to support her completely, worship her always, and never never do anything which would offend her!