Inn Leather to stay at?

Hey guys, anyone here can tell me about staying as a guest at Inn Leather? I was hoping for a nice fuck experience. I like the sound of the sling in each room, and I was thinking of staying there MLK weekend and just kicking back and taking load after load. 

I have been to the Island House in Key West, and it was WAY too tame, but I like the amenities a hotel has, but a good sex vibe.

• Like 1

I have a couple friends that live there so rarely STAY at the guest houses, but I went with a friend to Inn Leather on a day pass about 6-7 years ago.  I only ended up needing about an hour of that day pass to get what I needed though :)  It was middle of the afternoon, plenty of guys out by the pool, definitely an older crowd (I am too).  Definitely set up for sex - sling set up out by the hot tub.  I was there with a friend (no benefits), so we got laid out by the pool (can't remember if it was naked or not), and in a pretty quick time a hot muscular guy showed up in his doorway, and I made some eye contact.  He went back in his room leaving it open.  I followed, and he had someone already there with his hole already sloppy....my favorite way to find someone.  No talking, just started fucking around and eventually I added my seed, wiped my cock off and headed back out to the pool.  No doubt everyone knew what I just did and were probably already in there before me.  Definitely a sleazy place, but this was a while ago.  If you don't get all you want there, you can head to the bath house or sex club at night and get filled up - hopefully you put that huge hot cock to use for some lucky bottom too!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...