First time

momstmg

Because of this site, I've decided to let a guy fuck me. I've thought about it in the past but tonight I've set up having anal with the a guy off of grindr. Waiting for him to show up. I'm a bit nervous and afraid it will hurt.

Edited by momstmg

Well, it will no doubt hurt, be sure to use plenty of lube and make him understand and take it slow and easy. The first few times are usually pretty rough, but you will begin getting used to it. Try to relax as much as possible, but you will find that the nerves will dictate that a lot and it's difficult the first few times. Also if you can, try to push out like taking a dump while he is beginning penetration, it helps in opening your hole up, relaxing your muscles, and being more receptive to his entry of you.

Your date has probably happened by now so too late to give advice (but great advice from @Homo60, hope you noticed). How did it go? Did he know it's your first time? He should have gone easy on you if he knew. Did you practice with a dildo or something before?

My first time didn't really hurt but there have been plenty of others when I started out when it did hurt (and still does sometimes). After your first time you'll know what to expect. But you will also know that once the pain goes away you will feel really good, especially if he's a skilled top. So just bite the bullet the first few minutes even though your body (and mind) will likely want him to stop. Once you get the hang of it, it will be easier and you will experience how much pleasure you can get from getting fucked. But you really need to want it. Some realize after a while that bottoming is not for them and they are more top or some realize anal sex is not for them at all (not all gay guys have anal sex).