Megaplex vs. CBC?

I'd love to hear from guys who can compare the pros and cons of these two places, the only sex clubs left in New England. I get to Providence occasionally and often check out megaplex, but am I missing something? Anyone think Club Prov is a hotter scene? Mix of guys? Headed there on Wednesday night and eager to join a group. Let me know know where to go. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's time to go back! Both the steam room and sauna are working again. Looking forward to Wednesdsy "lights out" night. Even though it's the night before Thanksgiving, I'm counting on other horndogs to be there then or on Friday, which most peeps get as a day off.

• 2 years later...

Hi heard about this place.. that the fees and entrance are not very fair are flip floppers and cheaters. tehy dont ahve a web site and a price listing for cheat others

and I think if I will be there as tourist they can ask 100 dollars..??? for a gang bang party?

• Downvote 1