Chicago Sex Parties/Groups

ch132

Does anyone know of private sexy parties in Chicago? 

I know in NYC there are some groups focused on muscular discrete guys that have a verification process - any like this? I'm moving to Chicago and would love to join in the fun.

Thanks 

• Upvote 1

Check out Bear Naked Chicago. The website is bearnaked.club The group has its fun at two different gay bars next door to each other at the intersection of Clark and Devon on the North Side. There is at least one party a month at each bar. The two bars have completely different personalities and attract a slightly different crowd at each bar. Don’t let the word bear confuse you. I have gone to the party at Jackhammer and found most of the guys reasonably thin.  I am thin and lift weights three times a week at a Crossfit gym. I thought I would be in a room of lumberjacks and construction workers. There was a bigger assortment of men than what I originally thought. I am told it is a lot more bearish at the leather bar next door. Chicago has private gay male sex clubs. They welcome new members and visit Touche once a month to meet new people interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...