Any guys been pissed on by multiple guys at once?

Guest Scottishlad

Chicago Piss Party...Guys who know me wait until I have a a bottom bent over, eating his ass before a fuck.  The piss starts on the bottom's back so it sluices down his ass crack over my tongue.  That way I can swallow some and poke some into his hole.  By the end I'm usually as piss drenched as the bottom, when I stand up to finally fuck....

• Upvote 4

• 1 month later...

Was a newbe and there was a student party 

I wasn't allowed to party with then so I had to take off my clothes an the guys bonded my hands and feet together and laid me down in the badtub

Everyone who was on that party was not allowed to go to the toilet they had to pee over me in the badtub 

it was a lot of pis but I l;oved it

Guest hole4bbuse
On 3/12/2018 at 2:25 PM, FelchingPisser said:

Chicago Piss Party...Guys who know me wait until I have a a bottom bent over, eating his ass before a fuck.  The piss starts on the bottom's back so it sluices down his ass crack over my tongue.  That way I can swallow some and poke some into his hole.  By the end I'm usually as piss drenched as the bottom, when I stand up to finally fuck....

Awesome, lucky bottoms, clearly your the man to get to know and submit and serve. Nice 

3 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Have heard about the Mine Shaft! Was it as decadent as people make it out to be? Anywhere like it in NYC now?

My brother was a regular at the Mine Shaft.  It's all true...

There is a book called Mineshaft Nights  by Leo Cardini that chronicled one man's view of the sex emporium.   (Available on Amazon.)

It is now an office building.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
On 11/27/2017 at 10:20 AM, phukhole said:

multiple times! I love attending Wet n Hot in Palm Springs. At least once every trip I end up in the middle of a circle being pissed on. Usually ends with me sucking them all off or being spit roasted...

See you in July!

4 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

Have heard about the Mine Shaft! Was it as decadent as people make it out to be? Anywhere like it in NYC now?

Yes, it was quite decadent and at the same time quite friendly. It was never a stand and pose type bar. I don't really know of any place like it now. It brought together all  of the various sexual practices and kinks that were a part of the leather S&M community. Nowadays you have to go to one place for ws, another for b&d, a third for ff. And of course condoms were unheard of until the waning days of the shaft and even then rare.

• Upvote 1

Guest alwaysready

yes, one night some years ago at the san vicente inn, west Hollywood. if I had been sharper I would have drunk what I am pretty damn sure was chem piss.  b4 this happened, as I came out of my room, a guy backed out of the room where I next headed, buttoning his 501s and saying, in amazement 'I just got fucked.'  which is why I visited.  the guys came back to my room. I did some video of them fooling around, then one of them left and I played with the other guy, having him put on black Speedo. a very hot night.

3 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

My brother was a regular at the Mine Shaft.  It's all true...

There is a book called Mineshaft Nights  by Leo Cardini that chronicled one man's view of the sex emporium.   (Available on Amazon.)

It is now an office building.

Just ordered the book 

Once at 'SMOKEOUT' here in Las Vegas. I had hosted a fuck party in my hotel room. I supplied beer for all the guys that came to the party. While a guy was fucking me, he pulled out and said "I need to take a piss". I told him to "Feed it to me". We went into the bathroom and I got in the big oval bathtub/shower. He pissed his loads of beer all over me. Several of the other guys followed us in the bathroom. 4 guys ended up pissing on me and one guy ended up pissing a load in my ass in the bathtub. That was a new experience. I've never had that done before. I have to say, even though I've been pissed on several times, it's really not my "thing". It's "hot in a way". But the thing that I do really enjoy about it, is since I'm a submissive bottom, I enjoy that the tops that are pissing on me get off on it. It's a submission/humiliation situation that is sometimes really hot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, travelingbi said:

Once at 'SMOKEOUT' here in Las Vegas. I had hosted a fuck party in my hotel room. I supplied beer for all the guys that came to the party. While a guy was fucking me, he pulled out and said "I need to take a piss". I told him to "Feed it to me". We went into the bathroom and I got in the big oval bathtub/shower. He pissed his loads of beer all over me. Several of the other guys followed us in the bathroom. 4 guys ended up pissing on me and one guy ended up pissing a load in my ass in the bathtub. That was a new experience. I've never had that done before. I have to say, even though I've been pissed on several times, it's really not my "thing". It's "hot in a way". But the thing that I do really enjoy about it, is since I'm a submissive bottom, I enjoy that the tops that are pissing on me get off on it. It's a submission/humiliation situation that is sometimes really hot. 

Its such a beautiful experience! I envy you.