Any guys been pissed on by multiple guys at once?

Guest Scottishlad

On 11/27/2017 at 11:07 AM, Scottishlad said:

Wondering if any of you guys have had this experience. 

Always wanted to use a guy as a toilet and the thought of more than one guy using him at the same time turns me on more than anything 

Would love to be your toilet

I'm not keen on swallowing but love being pissed on. I used to be sub to this guy who got off on humiliating me by pissing on me while we stood at urinals. One moment he'd be pissing into it then suddenly I'd feel the warmth on my leg.

I've also been pissed on after sex. I particularly like it when they drench my cock and balls. In the past I've had lots of guys piss on me at parties. A good gusher up the butt is also very nice.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GazSux said:

I'm not keen on swallowing but love being pissed on. I used to be sub to this guy who got off on humiliating me by pissing on me while we stood at urinals. One moment he'd be pissing into it then suddenly I'd feel the warmth on my leg.

I've also been pissed on after sex. I particularly like it when they drench my cock and balls. In the past I've had lots of guys piss on me at parties. A good gusher up the butt is also very nice.

I love giving gushers up the butt. It makes me hard af and lets the bottom know his place. When I'm fucking you it's MY hole to use as I please.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Powersubbtm

Once I was talking with this guy who wanted to take me to a cruisy park in SF, have me take off all my clothes and use my shirt to tie my hands, and invite guys there to fuck and/or piss on me. Still waiting for it to happen.

• 3 weeks later...

I was by a group of guys at Lab.Oratory in Berlin on piss night. Was a ton of fun, and wish there were more opportunities in SF for play like that. Really love things like Athleticpisspig's videos.

@Powersubbtm that sounds like a fun scene. Want to do it to eachother? 

Guest Powersubbtm
6 hours ago, fcsc said:

I was by a group of guys at Lab.Oratory in Berlin on piss night. Was a ton of fun, and wish there were more opportunities in SF for play like that. Really love things like Athleticpisspig's videos.

@Powersubbtm that sounds like a fun scene. Want to do it to eachother? 

@fcsc sure. I’ll be in SF third week of June 

IML Waterbuddies Party. 6 hours of non stop pissing and fucking. Was in an inflatable pool, a cock in my mouth and one plowing my hungry hole while guys came up and pissed all over the three of us. Reeked of piss, cum and sweat when finished. Didn't shower for two days, other than some PIGS tongues I hookup with over the weekend.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, truepig said:

IML Waterbuddies Party. 6 hours of non stop pissing and fucking. Was in an inflatable pool, a cock in my mouth and one plowing my hungry hole while guys came up and pissed all over the three of us. Reeked of piss, cum and sweat when finished. Didn't shower for two days, other than some PIGS tongues I hookup with over the weekend.

I can't wait to get to the IML piss party this weekend--though it's only 5 hours this year.  I have been asked to bring my sling--I love a group of guys pissing on us as we fuck!