Any guys been pissed on by multiple guys at once?

Guest Scottishlad

3 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I can't wait to get to the IML piss party this weekend--though it's only 5 hours this year.  I have been asked to bring my sling--I love a group of guys pissing on us as we fuck!

You'll have the best time!!!  Also be sure and go to the HOLE under the Jackhammer bar. Awesome! Urinals out in the open and a big tub to crawl into there.

3 hours ago, FelchingPisser said:

I can't wait to get to the IML piss party this weekend--though it's only 5 hours this year.  I have been asked to bring my sling--I love a group of guys pissing on us as we fuck!

You'll have the best time! Also go to the HOLE under the Jackhammer Bar. Awesome! Strip naked, urinals are all out in the open and there is tub to climb into. Jealous I'm not making it this year.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, mjkuhl said:

rubadubdub,  3 men and I was in the tub.  I'd gladly do it again.

Woof, this is something that I would very much like (love) to experience myself ?

Several years ago when I was at the Sauna Club Amigo in Copenhagen, a blond Nordic god fucked his sperm up my lily white Irish ass, then led me to the  community shower room where he told me to lie on the floor.   

The next thing I knew he had three buddies come in who all started pissing all over me, all the time laughing, and, I guess making jokes of which I was the butt, so to speak.  Rather than feeling humiliated, I found I enjoyed the "domination" play, and opened my mouth so that I could swallow some of the golden shower.

When my "initiation" into Danish piss play was over, another blond god picked me up, and we showered, during which he pressed his now hard cock into my ass crack.    Taking the hint we retired to the dark room area of the sauna where he bred me.

I lay down again in the shower room, but only one guy came by to give me a golden shower.

Must have been a Danish thing, I guess.   Has not happened to me since at the baths 

Done it quite a few times at SOP in London,they have a blow up paddling pool and on  a good night you get loads of piss. Was there last weekend and a guy bred me while another guy pissed over my arse - which is always nice.

• 2 months later...

Getting pissed on at Lab.oratory for me is the hottest piss experience ever. You can sit on the grate with others and compete with other piss pigs to drink from an endless parade of hot cocks. Love it straight from the tap. Any piss that you don’t swallow falls through the grate unto the pigs showering below. Alternatively you can head to the bathroom and sit between the urinals with others, and it’s busy all night. The best thing is that there’s a shower in Lab.oratory so you can get clean before you get in a cab or the metro. Thing is I get so much piss there I can’t believe I’m not oozing piss smell frommy pores.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

There is a somewhat nearby gay "resort" i visit....usually for Cumunion.    They also host a "RED and YELLOW" party once or twice a year.......fisting and piss play.  First time, I just happened to show up.   Had a great time...so usually try to attend.

Have a PISS area....most streams I have felt at once was 5-6.   A couple well aimed into my open mouth.   If you sit on that stool...open your mouth like a baby bird....you are gonna take piss down the throat.....damn near guaranteed.    Anyhow, it has always been a great experience if you enjoy those activities.