Any guys been pissed on by multiple guys at once?

Guest Scottishlad

Guest nwibottom1

Good morning, yes I have. In my play room I built off my master bathroom , I built another custom shower 8’x6’ , cums with bench and grab bars . So sometimes when I host I get so horny I want their piss , so a few times I’d have 4-5 guys pissing in my mouth and on my face. But I have to be in that mindset to drink piss. I’ve tried to drink my own at times but only when extremely horny. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/27/2017 at 11:07 AM, Scottishlad said:

Wondering if any of you guys have had this experience. 

Always wanted to use a guy as a toilet and the thought of more than one guy using him at the same time turns me on more than anything 

I used to go to piss parties where there was a big old fashioned bath tub... whoever got in would be surrounded by a group of guys pissing away.

I remember getting in and guys immediately pissing on every part of me including my open mouth.

• Like 1

There's a venue in Auckland that (sort of) caters to a more kinky crowd than your typical darkroom or cruise lounge, and there's a bathtub that's there for ws play. I love getting in the tub and being a piss pig for any guys who have some to hose me down with. Love drinking it fresh from the tap, if you get my drift. Heh. Have done this many times. 

• 2 weeks later...

I guess it was almost 20 years ago.  Was taken to a local adult theater in Denver. ( The CIrcus?)  Top handcuffed me to the urinal after stipping me down to a jock.  Was a busy Friday afternoon.  Didn't' know there were that many varieties of smelling and tasting piss until that point.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
Guest JackEdJIZZ

went to a red and yellow event at Parliament House Agusta.   It was a full weekend to fistin' and pissin'.     Night of the main even, I sat on a bucket over a drain pain.   Had multiple guys at times as I sat there.   Probably a total of 20 guys over that hour I was signed up to be "in the barrel".    Really was a lot of cock and a lot of piss.    Once I got the yellow side of the party done, I went to room, cleaned up and was back to engage in the red part......and took a couple of hands past the wrist.......not a huge number of players, but I enjoyed what I got.