Bath House Breeding

Kinkpiggy26

Long time lurker, first time poster. I’m a beefy 34 year old smooth man, I have a muscular ass from years of squats and deadlifting, and I have a thick 7” cock. A few weeks ago I made time to go to Club Pittsburgh during the day. I have been there a number of time before, but usually just sucked some cocks and fucked some bottoms. But this time I was feeling extra piggy. I had recently scored some  double Scorpio poppers and was eager to try them for the first time at the club. I went in and did my usual routine, except this time I got a room. I had never done this before so this was new and exciting in and of its self. So I went up stairs to the third floor, found my room and then went to clean out and soak in the jacuzzi. On the way to the jacuzzi with nothing on I ran into a muscular man with a towel. He grabbed my ass as I walked by and I turned and winked. Unfortunately he kept walking. After a solo soak of about thirty mins I went back to my room and got some oil put to massage my ass and make it glisten, then I turned off the lights opened the door and layer belly down on the bed and waited. I was almost asleep when I felt a cock press up against my lips. I opened my eyes and an older daddy was there with a nod, I swallowed his cock and felt it engorge itself in my warm wet mouth. I kept sucking and stopped once to take a hit of my new poppers. What the actual FUCK?!?! I took a usual seven second double nostril hit and felt my whole body envelop in a warm rush. I haven’t had poppers like that in a long time. I went back to worshiping this guys cock and soon I had him pulling out and leaving me wanting his load. No sooner had he left than another guy walked in, this time I hit the poppers hard and started on his cock. Sometime during this sucking I got into position on all fours, little did I know someone was watching and waiting and nearly instantly after assuming the position I had a thick mushroom head pushing against my hungry hole. I usually make my tips wear a rubber, but I was so lost in the heat of the poppers I backed up on his cock and started riding it on all fours while I got a Fock shoved down my throat. After a few mins I felt my mystery top put his hands on my hips and thrust slower and longer. Next thing I know he is grunting and I feel a warmth spreading in my ass. Did I just get bred? OMG! It felt so good! I turned over my shoulder to see who it was and yet was a complete stranger. For a minute I was hoping it wa the man with the towel from earlier. Soon after I cleaned up and went home. But I plan on coming back to get more loads. Now that I felt it once I need it again!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 11

3 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

Ballsy as fuck to lay there with an open door.  By the description of your big ass and legs, my only surprise is that is was just ONE load :)  sounds like there's gonna be more to cum SOON though!!

I do this all the time at the club in Indianapolis, it's a bit surprising though, how many guys don't take the advantage of a guy doing this. I'm usually lucky enough to get one or two per visit, but would really enjoy having many more take me up on it though.

16 minutes ago, Homo60 said:

I do this all the time at the club in Indianapolis, it's a bit surprising though, how many guys don't take the advantage of a guy doing this. I'm usually lucky enough to get one or two per visit, but would really enjoy having many more take me up on it though.

What do you do to get the most cocks at the bathhouse?

1 minute ago, Kinkpiggy26 said:

What do you do to get the most cocks at the bathhouse?

For me and where I go, most guys just like to play in the steam sauna, but I have most of my luck in a private room with the door open and my ass exposed and turned up.

• 7 months later...
Guest bbncguy
16 hours ago, Japbtm said:

What’s Double Scorpio? Sounds better than Rush 

An amazing popper! The original was awesome...double is well mind blowing 

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Japbtm said:

What’s Double Scorpio? Sounds better than Rush 

One of the owners posted on here when they first started. 

They are cleaner and less irritating than most poppers. I like them a lot.