PozTemptation

MegaPlex on a regular bases

Starting next year, I will be going to the Megaplex on a regular bases. I am a 50 y/o man in exceptionally good shape, 5'9 140'ish 30" waist. I would love to meet you down there. review my profile, and lets get to know each other, very Poz friendly

• Upvote 3

WE pigs should be over at megaplex... And team up...

Then work as a team that has a place FULL of careless NEG anon hole...to +corrupt with our dirty viral strains

Hit me up...

We can Dirty+ a LOT of clueless negs

Screenshot_2016-02-28-03-53-48.png

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

I haven't been there in years.  Club Providence was smaller but sorta more comfortable.  As to megaplex, there  used to always be a bunch of what I called IVs (innocent victims) looking to get stretched out  in there.  Or maybe just looking to get fucked,. But it was fun to use and abuse a kid who had a few too many drinks and just curiously tried the bathhouse.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Is that the closest bath house to New Hampshire? I want to go to one and just get used

• Upvote 1

Neg bottom heading to providence in a couple weeks to service a poz top with a cloud fetish. im getting there friday 7/20 and if i earn his load by saturday night, hes going to dump me at megaplex, fucked up and desperate for more  raw dick and cum in my guts

• Like 1