how to made a sissy for BBC

This isn't mine, but wanted to share it and please if you know who produce this text let me know so i will put her proper credit , xxx

This is a guide for Superior Black Men that want to usurp their rights over crossdressing white boys. I will tell you the weaknesses and inner desires of white boys, so that you may more easily enslave and own them. If you want an obedient and addicted white boy, read on.

1) Getting a real meeting with a boy is the most crucial part of beginning the white boy emasculation.

The rest comes easy and naturally for the sissy boy. Most fantasize about being forced into it. They like the risks and are completely aware that it is a slippery slope. Blackmail and Domination is part of what they want. On some level, they want and feel they deserve to lose their identity as a man and to serve Superior Men. More than anything in the world. Any kind of resistance is just part of what the fantasy; white sissy boys have a desire to be freed from their choice. Younger and not married are more desirable.

Degrade and humiliate him in your emails. Ask him how small his little pee pee is. Tell him how you will slap his face with Your Superior Cock. You will put him on a leash. Sissy 's like to hear confirmation they are not real men. Call them a girl. Tell him he has a girly ass. Or if he is skinny, call him petite and effeminate. Ask him if he likes looking at a picture of Your Cock. Give him a female name as a reminder. On the reverse, make him call you Daddy (this is the absolute most humiliating name you can use, but Sir or Master work well too). If he doesn't, tell him you will punish him. Try and get a phone number or address before he can back out. Always push to meet sooner.

2) Establishing follow up sessions. This is where most sissy boys get away. My greatest advice here is to ask the sissy if you can record and take pictures of him for your personal collection. In the moment, they will tend to say yes and do it. A simple picture of him on his knees sucking your cock could well be the key to his entire enslavement. You only need suggestively say you like the picture and want to send it to his friends if he is reluctant to meet. Record him every time after.

Chastity is another way. This is better longterm and for training. Just like other males, white sissys have that moment of wake-up and sometimes regret when they finally cum. They will do anything before that moment, but can feel like they went to far once cum. Not allowing them to cum will keep them submissive, turned on, and obedient. You can do whatever you want for however long you want. They on some level, even like the denial. They feel trapped and needy to be nice to you.

If they are resistant to this initially, you can keep pushing it, and just put it on them if you can convince them to be tied up. Forgiveness over permission. Use a device that cannot be removed without a key.

During the first meeting, make them cum, be verbal, make them tell you what a bitch they are. Make them promise they will be your sextoym. Make them give you their word they will suck you next week.

3) Training will transform the white sissy into a total, obedient slut.
You should not let them cum more than once a week. Suggest tying them up when you let them cum and you take off the device, so they have no say if it comes back on. Prolonging how long they cum will make it more intense and they will have much less chance of regret. You can anally train them to cum without stimulation from their little white penis and eventually to cum without being hard. Google sissy gasm.
Teasing around their butt with your fingers will help. The goal is to have them only cum from anal stimulation. If you have to, make them wait another week if they can't do it without touching their tiny pee pee. Stroke them from behind like a bitch so their cock is pulled behind their legs. If they're really are unable to cum after two weeks. Also suggest stroking like this the first time you meet them until they cum.

4) After some time, you may introduce more changes to the white sissy. Changes that cross the "point of no return" will keep a white boy as a sissy longer than anything else. They may resist to these ideas, but you can keep pushing it on them, and on some level they want it more than anything in the world. Ultimately, it is their choice.

Shaving smooth will make a huge difference in how girly the sissy looks. If you are keeping the sissy shaved,, You could eventually encourage the sissy to get laser hair removal.

Another suggestion would be a tramp stamp or other tattoos. Perhaps "sissy slut", "Emily", "BBC Owned". You could have her do a trial with a Henna tattoo or just go all the way. Permanent makeup is another humiliating way to feminize the white sissy.

The final step is the one white sissy boys think about the most. They feel it is their destiny and that is a final step to submitting and giving up their ego for humiliation. Hormones. Two types, anti-androgen and estrogen. Estrogen will have the most effects, such as face breasts, and submissive tendency. Anti androgen will make them more petite, less muscle, and make their tiny pee pees even smaller. You can find more online about it. Whatever you want of them, tell them they need to look pretty and pleasurable for Men. And that they are better off this way. Affirm it is who they are on the inside.

5) Enslaving the sissy is the goal. Establish Dominance and always push the little white boys to say they are inferior. Treat them like a sextoy. Text them you want blowjobs on random days. White sissies should be your on-call fk toy. Punish them when they are bad. Use chastity to control their rewards. You can do whatever you like, turn them into a live-in maid if you like or a discreet obedient sex slave.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Believe this sort of enslavement appeals to far more white boys than you might think.The first time he sees a black cock his interest is real,and a part of him wants to experience it.It may become part of his sexual fantasy,thoughts and desires start to revolve around that whole black/white thing.A smart black man will see this and act on it,befriend,cajole,let him walk thru the doorway that has opened for both of you.Remember that black cock is a strong symbol of dominance,and he will submit to it eventually,and crave contact.At the outset he may not even  BE gay,just curious,and you can build on that.Remember he needs this as much as you do,and he will crave the taste of your penis and semen,and if you can get him that far you are nearly home to where you should be,him pinned beneath you taking your erect cock deep inside him and submitting to that first insemination that is destiny for BOTH of you.

• Like 5

Guest Anarko99

Mmmmmmmm, this is an interesting thread and one that I would like to explore and expand upon myself. For me, I am indifferent to the dom's actual race or ethnicity so long as they are interactive, proactive and good at making someone submissive.  I think there should be more focus and detail upon the submission, domination, humiliation, enslavement, grooming, control, feminisation, sissification, body modification and thought modification aspects. So with that in mind, I think I will post a more detailed version of the above when I have finished writing it. Stay tuned!

• 4 weeks later...

This topic has crossed my mind lately, especially since my little cock doesnt function like it used to. I enjoy getting dominated by guys. Had a recent encounter where this guy made me wear panties while he was fuckin me. He treated me pretty roughly. I admit it turned me on alot. Been looking to dress up and look more like a true sissy but dont know where to start.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

This subject needs to be explored in a bit more detail maybe.Ideally you want a young white boy about 18 to 20 thin,waifish even,the kind of kid you know gets NO sex and that will play into your plans.Scout out one at your normal places especially places where a minimum of clothing are worn,the gym,pool,beach...so you can accertain weather his body is to your liking.When you have a target in sight get to know his name,and say hello by making his aquaintence by some means.Call him by name every time you see him,and stand close to him.Make sure he knows your name and keep telling him until he responds to you by name.When talking to him,always stand with your crotch pointed at him,even from a distance.These are signals he will pickup subconsciously.Any chance you get at the pool or the gym to be around him naked DO SO...and keep your cock pointed at him so he will see it,and if you catch him staring compliment him about something.You are grooming him for a sexual role don't be shy about touch.Remember you have to get into his MIND...using subconscious signals eventually all the parts will fall into place as your friendship develops.Get a locker above his so you can stand over him naked as he sits on the bench,let your cock bounce inches from his face.spend as much time naked around him as you can.After this has worked on him for a while make sure he sees you watching him,and when he does TELL him you just love white boys and that he is cute!And smile when ya say that so no offense is taken.Any chance you have to place a hand on him,spotting at the gym or at the beach...do so.Develop a touch familiarity with him and press it if he withdraws.It seems verymuch like befriending a wild dog doesn't it?When the two of you become comfortable enough around eachother invite him over for a beer or a joint,whatever it takes to get him alone with you in your home.Watch the game or whatever and change into gym shorts only..and encourage him to do the same,maybe even buy him what you want him to wear.At this point you will become overtly sexual,stare at his lips,at his crotch,nipples.stare at him.Let your desires be known subconsciously and he will accept it when you kiss his shoulders and neck.Remember to use weed or alcohol to disinhibit him,and soon you will be lip to lipin a sloppy wet kiss.Free your erection so he can see it...make a display of it.Ask to see his,and just play.Put his hand on your cock,encourage him to stroke it.A hand behind his neck and gentle pressure will encourage him to tasts it,and maybe even suck it.This is an important hurdle to jump because it is an overtly sexual act,and you need to build on this by returning the favor.He needs to cum on your first encounter,that will be another barrier crossed.When he erupts in your mouth take it all,kiss his nipples when he is done,say he tastes sweet and that you enjoy his company.Lay with your weight on him to encourage his interpretation of your dominance and kiss him again,make sure some of his semen goes from your mouth into his.And if he accepts this,slide up his body until your cock is pointed at his lips and look down at him as you press it between those lips.He has allowed you to orally copulate him and he will most likely return the favor with a bit of coaxing.Push your erect cock all the way in to the back of his throat,and when he gags pull out a bit then do it again,he will learn how to take you if you insist.Encourage him with compliments and suggestions,and tell him when you are going to cum and do it deep and make him accept your cum in his mouth.Remember while you sucked him off rather gently you are now  orally fucking him,and it is key to defining his position in your future sexual relationship.Take some time now so you can both cool off and enjoy eachothers company.Thank him for being there,and for any sexual favors shared,give plenty of positive feedback and don't be in a hurry to get him to leave.Maybe make dinner,order pizza etc.Your first sexual contact must be important enough to encourage him to return.Make a date before you part ways,assuming he doesn't stay that nite.Make sure you will see him the next day or no more than two days later.You have planted a seed and a relationship is budding and must be tended.In the next installment we will turn up the heat sexually in terms of activities and roles.:)

• Like 3

Guest MorganStar
On 1/23/2018 at 3:31 PM, chargedodger said:

This subject needs to be explored in a bit more detail maybe.Ideally you want a young white boy about 18 to 20 thin,waifish even,the kind of kid you know gets NO sex and that will play into your plans.Scout out one at your normal places especially places where a minimum of clothing are worn,the gym,pool,beach...so you can accertain weather his body is to your liking.When you have a target in sight get to know his name,and say hello by making his aquaintence by some means.Call him by name every time you see him,and stand close to him.Make sure he knows your name and keep telling him until he responds to you by name.When talking to him,always stand with your crotch pointed at him,even from a distance.These are signals he will pickup subconsciously.Any chance you get at the pool or the gym to be around him naked DO SO...and keep your cock pointed at him so he will see it,and if you catch him staring compliment him about something.You are grooming him for a sexual role don't be shy about touch.Remember you have to get into his MIND...using subconscious signals eventually all the parts will fall into place as your friendship develops.Get a locker above his so you can stand over him naked as he sits on the bench,let your cock bounce inches from his face.spend as much time naked around him as you can.After this has worked on him for a while make sure he sees you watching him,and when he does TELL him you just love white boys and that he is cute!And smile when ya say that so no offense is taken.Any chance you have to place a hand on him,spotting at the gym or at the beach...do so.Develop a touch familiarity with him and press it if he withdraws.It seems verymuch like befriending a wild dog doesn't it?When the two of you become comfortable enough around eachother invite him over for a beer or a joint,whatever it takes to get him alone with you in your home.Watch the game or whatever and change into gym shorts only..and encourage him to do the same,maybe even buy him what you want him to wear.At this point you will become overtly sexual,stare at his lips,at his crotch,nipples.stare at him.Let your desires be known subconsciously and he will accept it when you kiss his shoulders and neck.Remember to use weed or alcohol to disinhibit him,and soon you will be lip to lipin a sloppy wet kiss.Free your erection so he can see it...make a display of it.Ask to see his,and just play.Put his hand on your cock,encourage him to stroke it.A hand behind his neck and gentle pressure will encourage him to tasts it,and maybe even suck it.This is an important hurdle to jump because it is an overtly sexual act,and you need to build on this by returning the favor.He needs to cum on your first encounter,that will be another barrier crossed.When he erupts in your mouth take it all,kiss his nipples when he is done,say he tastes sweet and that you enjoy his company.Lay with your weight on him to encourage his interpretation of your dominance and kiss him again,make sure some of his semen goes from your mouth into his.And if he accepts this,slide up his body until your cock is pointed at his lips and look down at him as you press it between those lips.He has allowed you to orally copulate him and he will most likely return the favor with a bit of coaxing.Push your erect cock all the way in to the back of his throat,and when he gags pull out a bit then do it again,he will learn how to take you if you insist.Encourage him with compliments and suggestions,and tell him when you are going to cum and do it deep and make him accept your cum in his mouth.Remember while you sucked him off rather gently you are now  orally fucking him,and it is key to defining his position in your future sexual relationship.Take some time now so you can both cool off and enjoy eachothers company.Thank him for being there,and for any sexual favors shared,give plenty of positive feedback and don't be in a hurry to get him to leave.Maybe make dinner,order pizza etc.Your first sexual contact must be important enough to encourage him to return.Make a date before you part ways,assuming he doesn't stay that nite.Make sure you will see him the next day or no more than two days later.You have planted a seed and a relationship is budding and must be tended.In the next installment we will turn up the heat sexually in terms of activities and roles.:)

Wow..sounds like you and my BF work from the same play book,,,the grooming went on all summer..then one night...

Hi Morgan...the process is more psychological than physical.What the mind desires the body will provide.Thats why so much attention should be paid to the process....It is VERY much like befriending a wild dog.Properly done the bond and loyality between a dom and sub is very strong and something BOTH need and desire.We are building a relationship....not just having sex.:)

Guest MorganStar
6 hours ago, chargedodger said:

Hi Morgan...the process is more psychological than physical.What the mind desires the body will provide.Thats why so much attention should be paid to the process....It is VERY much like befriending a wild dog.Properly done the bond and loyality between a dom and sub is very strong and something BOTH need and desire.We are building a relationship....not just having sex.:)

i understand...there is deeper emotion going on ... the sex is the fruit of the relationship...

• 2 years later...
On 1/28/2018 at 11:26 PM, Guest MorganStar said:

i understand...there is deeper emotion going on ... the sex is the fruit of the relationship...

yes I have to agree, when i was broken into submission from my top, i was only fourteen years old and it ended when I was sixteen but my submissive sex nature lives on. but he broke me into total submission and i began to see him as my man, my lover, and what he wanted I did it for him. i was his (girl) his bitch for him to use, enjoy and do as he pleased and even he was my protector from other men as well. so what ever made him happy, I would do for him offer my hole to fuck when ever he wanted and suck him, as I was his and belong to him. If he hurt me, or I was in pain while being fucked it pleasure him so it was all okay. So when a top wants to do something i accept it and take it even if there is pain involved I take it and happy that i give my top pleasure with my body.

• 1 year later...

The best and deepest enslavement takes place between your ears, not your legs. Once you control the brain, the body follows suit. That first meeting is all important and sets the tone for everything that follows, especially if it's one where the "enslaved" gets to walk away and have time to think over the idea. Men that give too much leeway to their prospective sissy will lose them. I know what I am saying almost comes across as a kidnapping or forced event, but that's almost what one needs to do - total control and total domination. All the photo sharing and email exchanges just heighten the desire of the prospective sissy, but what gets them to that first face-to-face meeting and keeps them there so you can "program" them to never want to mentally leave?

The post goes into good detail, but not far enough. I love the idea of the blackmail - video and/or photos of the sissy in the act. Even the chastity is an awesome idea as that locks away the anatomy a sissy might feel embarrassed going to a healthcare provider to have removed should they chicken out. These things get into the head, but maybe not far enough. You have to break down that "fight or flight" inside of new sissy material. I know even to this day there are times I get trepidatious about a "new man" just because of the fact I don't know him. It's why the more random, unexpected and virtually unplanned thing tends to be the one that gives me the greatest pleasure - a random guy hits on you and the two of you decide in a moment of 5-15 minutes where you're going and there's little backing out time. I've had some of my best sexual encounters with a random trucker who just - for some reason - came over and started to hit on me in the hopes I would follow him back to his cab for a few hours of oral and more fun in the sleeper area.