Davidc

As I only want bb sex ,I always send 3 pics with 1st message

My hard dick 

Me up the ass of a hairy cub

And his ass gaping after ive cum - with a big glob of cum in his ass hair

saves me a lot of ping pong emails about limits 

• Like 2

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I mention I only want bb/raw/bare on all of my profiles and yeah...it cuts down on the flakes, sex negative whiners, and gets to the guys who like it the way I do. That said, with younger guys or bi/str8 guys I sometimes have to explain what that means. Younger guys usually want bare anyhow, still have to negotiate with the bi/str8 guys but most of them just want release and if they're fucking me really don't care, apps a re a godsend for hooking up and having your profile working for you makes it even better.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hungandmean

All I have on my Grindr is a face pic, that i'm a top, and poz/undetectable - and i've never gotten so many messages in my life.

I used to basically only seek out 100% poz dudes - so seeing dudes with "Safe Only" and shit in their profile asking for my raw poz load in their ass makes me pretty low-key pissed because you know they're the same kind of fuckers who'd be too embarrassed to admit to their friends they take it raw but you could find them at the bath house doing Tina on the weekend.

Luckily I can usually turn off my moral compass when it comes to blowing my load if they're hot enough so I just seed them anyways.

Guest hungandmean
1 minute ago, bbpoznow said:

were can I find this  grindr  cant seen to find it  Love BB and being on the bottom

I've found Scruff to be a bit sluttier --- or you can just download Recon and make a super slutty bareback profile and you will get messages.

Obviou