Bear Party - first time cumdumping

PopperMeUp79

Tonight was a first for me on several levels. I went to the Bear Party in Manhattan for the first time. After stripping down, I walked back to the play space with poppers and lube in hand. A few guys on BZ had posted there was no bb at Bear Party, so I decided to see what I could manage. The play spaces were — dimly lit with dark velvet curtains dividing spaces, and pleather furniture — couches and ottomans. Very heady space ideal for random anon play. I lubed my hole and did a loop, taking in the men, letting them get a Site if me, and surveying the rooms. 

I connected eyes with a very sexy Latino bear. We found one another in the middle, draped room, and made out. Once I bent over to start blowing him, all the magic started....

i let myyself slip into the sensory experience. The sound of poppers being inhaled from small bottles in the twilight, with hints of that sharp aroma in the air. Fingers explored the crack of my ass, playfully spreading my hole open. One cock, then another found their way into my mouth. One was thick and curved, while another was shorter and pointed. A third was smooth to the touch with an enlarged head. I poppered up, turned around, and rubbed my ass against the Latino bear’s cock. I tilted my head back to make out with him while his cock slid along my ass. I thought he’d pill out and find a rubber. But no. I felt hi. Position his hardon to penetrate my ass raw. 

That sexy bear fucked me bent over, his dick gliding in and out so smoothly. I repositioned over an ottoman so I wouldn’t fall over. I could vaguely see an audience gathered around, and a handsome muscle guy was egging us on to fuck. I could tell I was the only one getting fucked in the place.

”I’m gonna cum,” he told me. I actually hesitated to take his load, and started to pull off his cock. I was going to ha e him shoot across my ass cheeks. But he grabbed my waist and pulled me back into his cock. He pounded me in front of everyone, and finally shot his load in my hole. He pounded me a couple quick thrusts before pulling out. We kissed a couple minutes, me feeling his chest, before another cock pressed against my hole.

i spent the evening bent over furniture, my ass spread wide for any hardon. One ... two .... three .... four .... one guy would breed my hole, step back without a word, and another would slide in. No one spoke. No one asked about condoms. And no one other than that firsthotbear warned me he was cumming. I switched positions a few times, and felt the cum running down my balls and legs. I’d read a few stories here on BZ about it, but I kept thinking I finally knew what it feels like to be a total cumdump. A couple of the older, overweight men had worked their way into the line. I left my ass up for them — I never saw anyone else bottoming, let alone taking it raw. 

I finally walked away having shot my load while being fucked by a big uncut dick. I was dripping sweat, lube, and cum. I felt like a sloppy pig. 

Now I want it again.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 13

You said you were gonna do it, and now the dam is broken - sounds like you're hooked and you'll have quite a bit of experience by the time you get to Atlanta :)  I just have 3 cumdump sessions under my belt myself but craving another one SOON, and I know you are too after the first!!  Congrats stud - got my cock hard and leaking reading your first time!! such a rush bending over for ANY cock and guys waiting their turn!

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

You said you were gonna do it, and now the dam is broken - sounds like you're hooked and you'll have quite a bit of experience by the time you get to Atlanta :)  I just have 3 cumdump sessions under my belt myself but craving another one SOON, and I know you are too after the first!!  Congrats stud - got my cock hard and leaking reading your first time!! such a rush bending over for ANY cock and guys waiting their turn!

Thanks for the earlier tips, bud. They paid off last night. Pre-lubing definitely seemed to send a message to potential tops. And one the cocks started coming one after another, I was like, “Fuck this is hot!” 

22 minutes ago, PopperMeUp79 said:

Thanks for the earlier tips, bud. They paid off last night. Pre-lubing definitely seemed to send a message to potential tops. And one the cocks started coming one after another, I was like, “Fuck this is hot!” 

And I picked up on cumdumping tips from MuscledHorse on here (whether he knew it or not!)  Just watching him in action giving so many guys pleasure, and in turn getting that pleasure and rush.  I really do consider this site to be "educational" LOL - plus making me horny AF to go pig out! :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/12/2017 at 1:19 PM, PopperMeUp79 said:

Pre-lubing definitely seemed to send a message to potential tops.

WELL DONE "poppermeup79" - to let go of the guard and to have the courage to enjoy yourself!!!! 

and like "justsexnowatl" said... once the dam is broken you cannot get enough ... and will truly enjoy yourself ...

YOU had fun because you took them all - without judgement and without hesitation - that is the secret why some bottoms have truly fun and get them all and others fail, as they are too picky.

In a place/situation like this it is all about LUST and SATISFACTION ... for you/us as a bottom to get all those loads from willing Tops. 

Nothing nicer than being the arse party for a number of men - especially raw. For a bottom a conga line of cock and that wonderful feeling of having a mixture of men's seed in you is overpowering. Like a true pig you have turned a corner that is impossible to reverse from. for true cumdumps you become addicted to cock and seed and there is a constant craving for the seed out of any hard cock you can get

Sounds like a perfect night, Poppermeup79! Nothing better than servicing cock after cock, reveling in your piggy-ness and feeling all those loads in your happy hole!   Once the floodgates open, you're hooked on the freedom and yearn for the stretched and full feeling that cums from a night of loads!