Bottomboystretch

Fisting, yes of no?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Bottoms, fisting, yes it no?

• Yes, open my hole!
    • Fuck that, no way!
    • I am a top
  2. 2. Tops, fisting, yes of no?

• Yes, if I want something inside you, you're going to take it!
    • No thanks, I'm happy just using my cock
    • I am a bottom

Just thought I'd see what people's thoughts were on fisting and large object insertion, like huge plugs and dildos etc.

As a bottom I love the feeling of my Daddy opening my hole up with his fingers, feeling myself stretch over his knuckles and eventually end up with both his hands and forearms inside me. However, would you rather be like me? Or would you rather be tight as fuck?

As a top, do you prefer your bottom to be able to take anything you want to shove into them? Or do you like them to be nice and tight on your cock, having to fight to penetrate?

It's a little bit weird because I can easily fist my self but when it comes to getting fisted is not easy at all. If I am horny, relaxing and taking my hand up to the wrist can take no longer than 10 minutes. I enjoy also being fisted but I found only few guys who could do it and then I couldn't handle their hand inside me for longer than few minutes. I think is matter of relaxing and trust. Same for toys: if I play alone I can take easily huge toys but a normal dildo in the hand of a top can give me a bit of pain.
No problems at all when taking huge dicks, and I had some bigger than my 20x6 cm dildo..

In conclusion yes, fist me... If you have a lot of patience XD

I admit years ago I thought it was a nasty thing. But as I've gotten older, I'm more sexually adventurous and more of a pig.

So yeah I'm interested in both giving and getting a fist. I am tight though so I don't know think that I'd be able to. But my hole so super sensitive so getting fucked or toys really drives me nuts. Imagine a fist would be even more intense.

for me, the best fuck is from a Top who's head is into it (not that i ever mind a blow and go). I love a Top who is really into bottoms and hole and particularly marking His territory. For some Tops, opening a hole is about leaving His signature on the bottom, and I fucking love that. My favorite Top is one who loves bottoms, not just himself. I can tell because He becomes one with the hole He is penetrating. Whether He uses Hic cock, hand or a toy, all are an extension of who He is and how He leaves my hole is part of His fuck. 

• Upvote 1

I have always been fascinated with the idea of being fisted, but never had a Top with the patience to open me up enough to do it. I've also, for some weird reason, always seemed to attract Dom Tops with huge hands. o.O

As a result, my hole has remained tight, tight, tight. I haven't done a lot of self-stretching, because I haven't wanted to reduce my ability to clamp down on cocks while they're fucking me. The one thing that has given me pause about fisting is that I've been a little concerned that even if a Top could stretch me open enough to do it, I would lose the tightness that seems so satisfying to some men.

But I agree with tallslenderguy, I love a Top who lavishes attention on the hole. A man like that can send me over the Moon.

One other thing, for those concerned about HIV transmission: Any ass work like fisting can definitely leave you more susceptible to transmission by damaging the fragile tissues in the area. Caution is advised.

Edited by ErosWired

I credit my exceptional muscle control with the use of large toys and hands. In my experience the guys with the most control are those who have regularly stretched their holes and have learned to relax them through large toy play. I have never had an issue with being "stretched out", nor am I ever unable to clamp down on a cock.  I agree with ErosWired, that caution should always be used with large toys and fists. Slow and steady to ensure that you don't tear anything inside you and use more lube than you think. When in doubt, add more lube! You may be tempted to use recreational drugs to "help relax you", but I'd advise against it. You should be aware of your body - especially at first, when being fisted.

• Upvote 2