ABS Load

Kinkpiggy26

So I recently took my first load in my ass at Club Pittsburgh and have been craving it ever since. Yesterday I went hunting some cock, the time I was free really was an odd time for getting cock (2pm is a dead time around here). So in a bit of a desperate move I went to the local ABS. It was dead when I pulled in, but there were two cars there so I took a chance. I went in and they didn’t have any poppers :( I took that as a bad omen, but proceeded to the video booths. Only one was occupied, but it was double occupied! So I waited until this guy rushed out and went straight out the door. I walked over to the booth and the guy let me in. What was awaiting me was a married daddy type in a Patagonia jacket and snow cap. He was packing a skinny long cock about 8 inches long. I went to town on him. Deep throated him until I had gone of thick saliva dripping down my chin onto the floor. I stood up and took that saliva and wiped it in my ass and then put my hands on the wall and told him it was his for the taking. Just at that time a knock on the door brought in a hairy bear about 25 years old and with his cock already out. And the best part of his arrival is that he head poppers to share! I went ahead and got spun on his poppers and resumed the position. My married skinny guy walked over and fucked me fast and without any remorse for my hole. Luckily he was as thick as a 99c hotdog that has been rolling all day at the 7/11, so it didn’t hurt, in fact I thought it was funny at the moment and when I started laughing he came. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Memphian
10 hours ago, Kinkpiggy26 said:

So I recently took my first load in my ass at Club Pittsburgh and have been craving it ever since. Yesterday I went hunting some cock, the time I was free really was an odd time for getting cock (2pm is a dead time around here). So in a bit of a desperate move I went to the local ABS. It was dead when I pulled in, but there were two cars there so I took a chance. I went in and they didn’t have any poppers :( I took that as a bad omen, but proceeded to the video booths. Only one was occupied, but it was double occupied! So I waited until this guy rushed out and went straight out the door. I walked over to the booth and the guy let me in. What was awaiting me was a married daddy type in a Patagonia jacket and snow cap. He was packing a skinny long cock about 8 inches long. I went to town on him. Deep throated him until I had gone of thick saliva dripping down my chin onto the floor. I stood up and took that saliva and wiped it in my ass and then put my hands on the wall and told him it was his for the taking. Just at that time a knock on the door brought in a hairy bear about 25 years old and with his cock already out. And the best part of his arrival is that he head poppers to share! I went ahead and got spun on his poppers and resumed the position. My married skinny guy walked over and fucked me fast and without any remorse for my hole. Luckily he was as thick as a 99c hotdog that has been rolling all day at the 7/11, so it didn’t hurt, in fact I thought it was funny at the moment and when I started laughing he came. 

Hot story but that hot dog on the rollers at 7/11 simile was fucking awesome, especially when you are stoned, which I happen to be.  Good work.