The Incubus cometh!

Here's a belated Halloween story...

Ray got out of the shower and was drying himself in front of a large mirror. A sudden chill went down his spine, he might be naked but this felt unerringly cold. As he continued towelling himself, to his shock, he could see an extremely handsome young man behind him with an already tumescent penis bobbing up and down at the sight of Ray's nakedness. The man spoke...

I am an incubus, a male sex demon. I have had so many men, fed on their sexual desires. Accept your fate! You want to give yourself to me... to become my eternal sex slave.”

Look at my cock, this engorged predator penis... so unearthly, you can't look away. You are now frozen by the sight of my cock. It's so beguiling, so deadly! Can you see my cock growing? See my cock growing harder... and harder... and harder!

Suck it slowly. Suck my cock and begin the ritual. Lose yourself and suck... lick it up and down... up and down. It's so erotic, it gives so much pleasure!”

That's it, it's now as hard as rock! Take my cock fully inside you! I shall push it in long and hard. Let me fill your arse with my engorged cock! How does that feel? Feel yourself being filled deeper... and deeper... and deeper! As I fuck, and fuck and fuck you towards total oblivion. Submit to my cock! Take it in deep. Let me hear you whimper! That's it! Good!”

Know your fate! You are trapped now as I push my cock into you! You know that this will be the end of you! … and out. You can't stop me, you won't deny yourself this pleasure … and in. When I cum, I will fill you with my toxic jizz. Feel my dick pounding you and embrace your fate. I will fuck you and fill you up. You want it don't you? To give yourself to me? I will empty myself completely into you and give you my poisonous essence... you want to die for me in a beautiful orgasmic release.”

Take my whole length in! Yes, that's it! Let me take you! Let my cock overwhelm you! How does that feel now? Feel the thrusting in and out of your dark master! My powerful cock will fill you.”

In... and out... and in... submit to my cock. Out... and in... and out... you've never known such desire. In... and out... you want me to fill you! In... and out... you want me to give you my toxic spunk. Feel my cock grow ever harder. It feels so good, so intimate, so much pleasure! You ache for me to empty myself into you! You yearn for me to fill your hole!”

I will spunk it all into you! You want it all! Quiver in awe, you are enraptured! No mortal man can make you feel this way! My erotic magic overwhelms your senses. I have taken you over, you live to serve my needs! Feel my cock move faster... so good, so much pleasure! Feel it go faster... and faster... and faster... Feel me plunge in deeply. Soon my poison will course through you!”

I will destroy your body, yet you crave more don't you? Yes, you want it so much! Feel my dick go faster... and harder... feel my powerful cock up you! In... and out... leading to your demise. In... and out... faster... and harder... soon I will come inside you! I will ejaculate my toxins into you and you will feel it all pulsing inside you. I will come and give you every last drop of my poison. It will be a beautiful, glorious release!”

As I fuck you in... and out... and harder... closer to the end! Faster... harder... closer to your desire... faster... and harder... closer... and closer... closer … and closer... closer... and closer...

Now you will scream in agony and ecstasy as my cock grows twice in size and pours it toxic load deep inside you! Feel it go up you... more... and more... and more. Feel it all, feel every last drop! More and more of my poisonous essence sending you to oblivion!”

In the morning, Ray woke up on his bed naked. It had all been just a vivid wet dream. Or at least he thought so until his next check-up at the clinic. All the doctors were surprised that not only was he positive but that his viral load was already 187,000.

Beware the coming of the Incubus!

• Like 12
  • Upvote 7

On 06/12/2017 at 6:57 AM, MeatSeeker said:

I agree. Nice story though...

On 05/12/2017 at 11:49 PM, Sighthound51 said:

I wish there was more to the story 

I am afraid I'm nothing like a prolific writer as  people like Scorpion; chi4loads and Toon amongst other amazing contributors. It took me the whole of last weekend to write this short piece and then a final poliishing after work on Monday so that I could submit it! I had two aims first to write something different to the norm (I've now discovered an excellent story in a similar vein about a vampire called Dimitri: oh well the thought counts!). My other aim was to write something that slowly builds pace to reach a literal climax using bold emphasis to highlight the increasing tension. I hope I succeeded in this. Finally, I now understand why Scorpion starts his stories with a comment about encouraging one to like his story. Few people who replied to this story gave it any sort of reaction!

• 1 month later...

The story continues...

Every time Ray visited the clinic the doctors got more and more worried about his ever increasing viral load. They insisted he refrained from any sexual activity, which he complied. The medication seemed to have no effect on him.

But at home, he felt his sexual libido increasing daily and the urge to fuck others was growing within him. Only the sensible advice from the doctors' prevented him carrying out his desires.

But as time passed, the call for him to fuck outgrew his restraint. Ray headed off to his local sauna despite his obvious toxic state. He went straight to the darkroom to check out any unsuspecting victims. There was only one older guy in the room, who was offering his arse for the taking. So Ray took the opportunity.

His cock immediately sprang to attention at the thought of violating his hole. With a hard push Ray inserted his cock deep inside the man and proceeded to thrust in and out, increasing in momentum as his toxic spunk started welling inside him. As the first of his semen started spurting out of his cock, Ray could swear he felt his cock growing inside the man, now being flooded with extremely toxic cum. As the sexual pressure was released by the release of his spunk inside the man, so a feeling of shame came over him and he rushed away to shower and then left the sauna with pangs of guilt, realising what he'd just done.

For a whole week, Ray felt very anxious about what he'd done and then the urge to spread his seed came over him again as if someone were directly telling him to go out to infect others. This time Ray chose the most busy day of the week to visit the sauna. He aimed again for where the best action would be and the room was filled with people offering themselves or fucking those available.

His cock became instantly aroused as he approached his first bottom of the afternoon and he plunged his dick, without ceremony, straight up the inviting hole. He felt the excitement of ploughing this hole with his still extremely toxic penis. It slid in and out surprisingly effortlessly and the excitement was such a turn-on that he was soon shooting his toxic load inside the bottom. What amazed Ray was that this only increased his sexual desire for more and his tumescence remained unwaveringly erect.

So he wasted no time wasting another of the waiting holes with his magnificent member. In and out he triumphantly slid his cock towards another glorious explosion inside the unsuspecting guy. Ray was surprised at how he not only was able to keep up with his rhythm, but that as he came even more of his spunk flew up the guy than the first time. He was still rock hard and ready for more.

So he moved on to the third hole inviting a good shafting. As he was pushing the tip of his cock into this guy, he felt someone else behind him manoeuvring their cock to shove it into his own arse. Ray welcomed this attention and didn't object as he found himself between two guys, one he was fucking, the other fucking him. As the guy behind him came, so Ray emptied his third load of the day into another victim. Ray was amazed with his almost supernatural stamina, normally he would be truly spent by now. But instead, he turned the man around who'd just been fucking him to give him his special treatment.

He inserted his still semen coated prick up his arse and was soon soaking his hole with jets of spunk. Where was it all coming from? How was he able to carry on this way, almost possessed by a lust for more sex?

Still Ray continued with no sign that he was flagging, certainly his penis remained unusually erect throughout fucking another two victims to orgasm. He felt at times as he came inside them that his penis seemed to get larger just before he came. Another man entered the darkroom and was drawn almost magnetically to Ray. He willingly offered himself to him. Ray rammed his cock right up and ravaged his hole with his ever growing cock. But what then freaked Ray out was as he came for the seventh time, his penis didn't just seem to grow but seemed to stick into the sides of the man's hole. As Ray pulled his dick out loads of sperm mixed with blood flowed out.

Ray rushed away to shower himself off and rid himself of his activity. Again the pangs of guilt swept over him. Another 7 people had undergone his terrible toxic curse. Ray quickly dressed and retired for the night.

Ray spent several days worrying about what was happening to him. Moreover, when he went for his next check up his viral count was still climbing to very dangerous levels. Yet, in some ways he seemed healthier than ever. His muscles were toning up, his complexion was getting ruddy and his sexual athleticism was amazing. But what had possessed him to behave in such a diabolical way at the saunas?

People around him seemed to notice he had a greater sexual magnetism. There was now a certain charismatic allure about him. As the inner voice was driving him to more sexual misadventures, he was overcome by the desire to pick up a straight man and convert him in more ways than one.

He went out to his local pub and bought copious quantities of drink for a known local womaniser. When the man, called Mark, had had sufficient to make his judgement impaired, Ray invited him around to his place for some more drinks. It wasn't long before Ray got Mark to beg to suck his cock that was tenting out of his trousers. Then when his cock was as well lubricated as they both were, Ray made Mark beg to take his cock inside him raw. Mark went along for a rough ride and it wasn't long before Ray's sticky semen was soaking his aching arse.

As time passed so the call grew more strongly for Ray to spread his seed. First he started visiting cruising sites at weekends. He always managed to gather quite a group around him in the bushes. Men were queuing up to suck his cock dry and offer their arse for seeding. They were overcome by Ray's growing animal magnetism. It wasn't the only thing that was growing, his penis was getting measurably larger and ray was discovering that he could get it to expand to a much greater size again just before he ejaculated inside someone.

Even more weirdly he found that his cock often grew like a cat's penis with spikes along the sides that could devastate the innards of any arse he was seeding. Ray realised the purpose of this feature, when he was first encountered someone who would only be fucked if he wore a condom. Ray had overcome any vestiges of moral qualms about breeding anyone with his virulent cum and happily acquiesced to putting a condom over his penis before ploughing his protected penis into the arse of this man. Ray thrust harder and harder into him and as he did so his penis grew larger and larger splitting the condom. Then at the moment of ejaculation, he thrust the spikes of his penis out, shredding the sheath and shooting sickening spunk up the now unprotected arsehole. No one was safe from this sexual predator.

Ray became more and more obsessed with finding men to seed and began spending every night finding new partners at pubs, clubs, gyms and saunas. Every weekend he visited cruising grounds seeding everyone he could get his cock into. He was possessed with the desire to spread his seed. Dozens had been exposed to his toxic cum.

Things, however changed after his 100th victim. Ray was fucking a lovely young twink with a beautiful arse and he felt his cock ready to unload. His cock lengthened and his ejaculate exploded inside the lad's insides, but as he unloaded he heard a cry in his head “Free at last!” Ray's body exploded and all that remained was a handsome incubus saying to the lad “I have poured my poisonous essence within you, prepare for oblivion!!

Beware the incubus that is within us all!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Great story! Back when I used to believe in stuff, I tried to summon an incubus. There are really no good instructions online...for men seeking a gay encounter. I understand the desire, though. Please keep writing.

• Like 1