Skin burn from poppers.

mancuntt

Lately i started to get skin burn /rash on the bottom or under my nose.

My poppers is like 5-6 months old. I even tried not to get the rim of the bottle touches my nose but the next day it is still burnt.Then i started to put vaseline or antibiotic cream around it but it still happened.Is it because of the new formula or something?

By the way the popers that i always use is jungle juice black platinum.

Has anybody had the same problem like me ?

Thank you

38 minutes ago, mancuntt said:

Lately i started to get skin burn /rash on the bottom or under my nose.

My poppers is like 5-6 months old. I even tried not to get the rim of the bottle touches my nose but the next day it is still burnt.Then i started to put vaseline or antibiotic cream around it but it still happened.Is it because of the new formula or something?

By the way the popers that i always use is jungle juice black platinum.

Has anybody had the same problem like me ?

Thank you

It happens. You are putting a chemical under your nose and those are technically burns. I’ve found that if you order aromatherapy inhaler tubes from amazon, you can soak the wicks in the popper of your choice and then insert the inhaler into your nostril you’ll get less of the burns with the same effect. Plus, you don’t have to worry about spilling or splashing when you’re  getting vigorously fucked!

• Like 1

I’ve heRd some friends refer to this as “poppers nose,”  remember that you an inhaling caustic fumes; over time the destroy cilia and can irritate mucus membranes. I’ve occasionally had irritation in the back of my throat after a heavy night of huffing poppers. Basically, it is a low grade chemical burn. You need to let your skin completely heal before using poppers again. You need to keep the skin moisturized so it heals. I apply aloe to keep the skin moisturized. 

• Upvote 1

Guest PozGoat

I avoid popper nose by washing my nose with warm water about once an hour if I am playing with poppers.

Cup your hand under a warm faucet and dunk your nose in that warm water several times. Gently scrub the area that gets burned with your wet fingers and rinse a few more times with the warm water dunk method.

Also, as other have said, use a good moisturizing lotion on your nose.

• 6 months later...
Guest takingdeepanal

If you spill it on your skin, you need to put the affected area under cool running water for at least 20 minutes, and remove any clothing that it may have spilled on.