BBRT hook up

PHXbottomguy

hooked up with a guy yesterday from BBRT.  total opposite from me.  he's 30s...totally tatted and pierced.  super hot guy.  I'm older, pretty conservative looking, white collar backround...but they say opposites attract, and fuck, they sure did!

no car, so had to go pick him up...which was fine.  he asked if I was cool with 420...yes!!  he brought some good stuff.  not at my place 5 minutes and we were smoking on the joint, naked, and he was ready to fuck hard.  surprised how easy he got into me.  fit like a glove. nice uncut cock on him...moderately thick...maybe 7 inches?  nice fuck...took his time to shoot. I was begging for it.  took breaks now and then to smoke.  finally when he shot it was so fucking awesome.  had been building up for a long time!  I shot with out even touching my dick...and boom...he exploded right after...guess my ass massaging his cock!  sucked him clean after...I hope to meet up again with him sometime.  so fucking hot