I Get More Than I Expect From The Massage

If you follow my posts, you know I like sucking off "str8" men. And one of the ways I do it, is to post Craigslist ads offering free massages to str8 guys. Living here in Las Vegas, I tend to get some pretty good responses from str8, married guys that are in Vegas alone, away from the wives and kids, here for a convention or tradeshow, that will take me up on my offer. I posted one of my massage ads yesterday on CL and got hit with about 7 or 8 responses. I waded through the flakes and pic collectors and began to chat with a 45 year old black guy staying at Bellagio Hotel on the Strip. We agreed to meet at his room at 4pm. after he got out of his trade show. I got there on time and he opened the door wearing a handsome and expensive looking suit and tie.

"Hi, Dave. Thanks for being on time. Unfortunately, I'm running behind. I just got back to my room. Do you have enough time for me to hop in the shower", Donovan asked? 

"Yes. Of course. Take your time", I replied.

Donovan invited me in. After I shook his hand, I moved to the window to admire his beautiful view of the Bellagio fountain, The Eiffel tower and the High Roller observation wheel across the strip. Donovan was kicking off his dress shoes, removing his suit, tie, shirt and pants. He joined me at the window in his boxers and undershirt.

"Amazing view. Isn't it?" he asked.

I turn to find him right next to me. FUCK! He's an incredibly sexy and attractive black man. As I said, about 45, 6'2, muscular, masculine, with handsome facial features. He squeezes my shoulder and says, "I'll be right back", as he pulled his undershirt off and tossed it onto the dresser as he headed into the bathroom. I soon heard the water in the shower start. I was imagining his hot, naked black body in that shower, getting soaped up. It was all I could do not to strip and join him in the shower. But, all we had discussed was a massage. Nothing sexual. He had told me he was married with 2 kids. One girl in the first year of college. And one boy still in high school. So, I knew he was  living a "str8 life". But, I had no idea yet if he's experienced m2m sex before? Or if he was even looking for that? However, of course from most previous experience, they usually let me go there with the massages. 

Within about 4 or 5 minutes, I heard the water shut off, The shower curtain slid back and shortly Donovan came out still drying off with the large, plush, white hotel towel. His cock was flopping in front of him. And, boy, was he hung. I'm guessing he was hanging about 7 inches soft. With a thick, mushroom head, covered with foreskin, swinging between his legs. With low hanging, floppy balls swinging back and forth.

"How do you want me?", he asked. 

"Why don't you lie sideways along the foot of the bed. Then I can work on your head, shoulders and feet as well". 

He tosses the towel to the floor and laid face down on the foot of the bed as I remove my clothes. Even with a King Sized bed, his feet hung over the edge of the bed. I move to his head and begin to massage his shoulders, neck and upper back. I oil up his back, butt and thighs. I lightly rub all of this oil into his soft, light chocolate skin. Then I go back to massaging his top torso. 

After spending about 5 minutes on his upper torso, I move to his lower back and buttocks. His butt is a muscular bubble butt. I pour a bit more oil onto his ass. Letting a bit of the oil dribble into his ass crack. I lightly massage the oil into his skin. Getting my fingers into his ass crack. He widens his legs as I massage his ass. Then he lifts up his crotch and adjusts his cock, so that his cock lays flat against the mattress, under his balls and sticking out between his legs. I can see his big cockhead between his muscular thighs. I continue to massage his massive ass, upper and inner thighs as I can see his cock harden, thicken and lengthen between his thighs. I now spend a few minutes getting my fingers between his butt cheeks, rubbing across his ass bud. He moans slightly and lifts his ass just a bit. Then my fingers lightly go over his balls as I rub his inner thighs. He moans again and lifts his ass a bit again. I work my hands down his thighs and calves. Then I begin to massage his feet. Donovan is now moaning loudly. I get on my knees, at his feet and lightly brush my goatee along the bottom of his feet. I can see that it tickles a bit. But he's also turned on by it. He almost gasps. I now take his big toe into my mouth and suck on it. He goes wild. 

"Oh, Fuck!" he exclaims! 

I now suck on each of his toes individually. Then move to the other foot. And repeat all of that on his other foot and toes. I now massage back up his legs and again focus on his ass. I spread his asscheeks and now flick my tongue across his asshole. His back arches and his ass raises. I now spread his ass cheeks and lick his hole more. Then slide my tongue into his hole. He's now moaning and grinding his ass on my face. As I come up for air, Donovan flips over. His big cock has grown to over 8.5"s, maybe 9"s of thick black cock. It's sticking straight up. I take his foreskin covered cockhead into my mouth and suck on his foreskin. I slip my tongue up into the skin, flicking his mushroomed cockhead  that's cocooned inside his ample foreskin. My lips push his foreskin back and I swallow as much of his thick cock down my throat. I nearly choke on it. I'm fondling his balls as I suck his bbc. I'm on the side of him as I bend over sucking on his cock. He now reaches behind me and begins to squeeze my asscheeks. Then he slips a finger into my ass crack and rubs my asshole with his long finger. Ahhh....... This is going to be fun. He wants to fuck. I moan, to let him know I'm game. I want him to fuck me. 

He's wasting no time. He quickly flips himself up, swings sideways and stands up. Since I know what he's wanting, I grab my poppers from my supply bag that I've left on the dresser. I climb onto the foot of the bed. On my hands and knees, I put my ass up. He's now rubbing his hands all over my ass and spitting on my hole. He spits a few times, then presses the saliva up into my hole. He slaps his cock onto my asshole a few times. And spits on his cockhead and my hole again. I'm poppering up as he begins to push his bbc up into me. It's hurting and I arch my back a bit. He gets the clue and stops pushing as I continue to sniff on my poppers. As he feels my ass relax a bit, he again begins to push into me. 

Soon, he's slowly pushed all the way into my ass, balls deep. He holds his cock deep inside me for a moment for me to get used to it. Once the pain has subsided, I began to slowly rock on his cock. He now begins to meet my thrusts with his thrusts. Within a minute his cock is now slamming into me. I'm again sniffing on poppers as he pounds my ass. His balls slap against mine. His long, boney fingers are now digging into my sides as he grabs hold of me to ram even more deeply and hard into my ass. 

"Oh, Fuck! Your ass feels good, Baby", he says as he's ramming into me. 

"A nice, silky pussy, Baby! I love your hole", he said. 

Donovan is now pumping into me with a fast rhythm. His crotch would slap against my ass cheeks each time he rammed into me. I'd grunt and he'd moan. He now began to slap my ass cheeks with his hand. "SWAT", his hand would slap my ass as he pounded into me.

The bed was banging against the wall. My ass was stinging from his slaps and my head was spinning from the poppers. I was experiencing pure pleasure from his bbc. I really have no idea how long he fucked me? But all too soon, I heard his breathing quicken and deeper as he began a low growl......... 

"Grrrrrrrr............aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhAAAAAAAAHHHH......... FUCKKKKKK..!!!!", he yelled, as his cock exploded inside me.

He held his bbc deep inside me, as my ass was milking his cock, while he shook in orgasm. He collapsed onto me, grabbing me around the shoulders, pulling me with him, onto my side as he collapsed on his side on the bed. I laid there as he partially spooned behind me. Both of us catching our breaths. Donovan began to laugh. 

"I'm guessing you liked that", I chuckled. 
"What's so funny?", I asked. 

"I don't know? I just have an annoying habit of laughing, when I've just had a mind blowing orgasm like that. That was fuckin' HOT, Mister!", he said. 
"I just love to fuck a good ass. I love good sex. And it just makes me laugh out of pleasure. Does that make sense?" he says. 

"It does, indeed. Glad you enjoyed it. I'm confused, however. You said you were str8. With a wife and 2 kids. From the way you fucked, I gather you've fucked guys before. Right?" I said.

"Oh, yeah. I consider myself to be str8. 'Cause I live a str8 life. I am married and a father. But, I've been fucking guys for 15 years or more. My wife likes a boring, soft, romantic fuck. She wants "lovemaking", not sex.  But, as you can tell, I like to fuck hard, rough and deep. Only a guy can take a hard pounding from my cock. Even a lot of gay guys can't take my dick. But, I find a hell of a lot more guys can take my dick in their asses, than women. And a gay guy's ass is a hell of a lot easier to find and pound that some slutty cunt anytime", he says with a laugh. 

We both cuckle and I assure him that that's the same reason a lot of "str8" guys have given me in the past. He's not alone. 

He soon gives me a quick and friendly kiss on my neck as he pulls himself up and climbs off the bed. He moves to the closet and pulls the white terrycloth robe from the hanger and puts it on. That's my clue to get up and dress. 

"Well, I wish I'd found you the first night I was here in town. I would have fucked you at least once, if not twice, all 3 of these days that I've been in town. Unfortunately, I leave in the morning. But, I'll keep your email. I get here once a year or so. I want to fuck you again", he said.

I've finished dressing. We give each other a hug and I leave.

Edited by travelingbi
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 7

I'm all about busting a good nut and bustin out laughin, in the right situation you might even get a big ol' cowboy "yeeeee haw" outta me.

A good fuck should make a man happy. Thank for sharing your adventures, you're a Pig and a wordsmith., and that is an amazing combo.

Edited by PERVERSATILE
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, PERVERSATILE said:

I'm all about bustinga good nut and bustin out laughin, in the right situation you might even get a big ol' cowboy "yeeeee haw" outta me.

A good fuck should make a man happy. Thank for sharing your adventures, you're a Pig and a wordsmith., and that is an amazing combo.

Thanks, Bud. You're right. A good fuck should make a man happy. And it does me. The Rodeo National Finals are just starting here in Las Vegas. My FAVORITE time of year. Always get some cowboy dick during Rodeo Finals. Hope to hear some "yeeee hawsss" this week myself. :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...