Skin problems in face because of poppers?

Dutch-bottom

Hi there, sice I use poppers I become red spots/marks in my face, little pimples etc on my forehead, above my nose (between my eyes) and cheeks. I am not sure if this is from the poppers, but it seems that I become them when i use poppers for a while. Does anyone of you have the same problems?

Guest Dickmagnet

I don't & never heard of this happening, I would consult a dermatologist about it before it gets worse. just tell them you come sometimes in contact with chemicals if you don't want to say poppers to them. they should be able to give you sound advice.

Sometimes when I do poppers and hold them to my nose it gets red and burns. It tends to peel the skin at the nostril.  I haven't had any other issues and have used poppers for years. Maybe some sort of allergic reaction to the chemicals?

1 hour ago, bihairy said:

Sometimes when I do poppers and hold them to my nose it gets red and burns. It tends to peel the skin at the nostril.  I haven't had any other issues and have used poppers for years. Maybe some sort of allergic reaction to the chemicals?

Yes my nose has gotten red and suffers from chemical burn.  I've never heard of other dermatological issues with poppers

Edited by RawLeather
Spelling errors

Since amyl nitrate is difficult to obtain b/c it’s been illegal in many countries, new and various concoctions are being sold as “poppers,” There is no standard of chemical composition, and what some companies label as poppers are not. You may be using a brand with a very different chemical makeup than traditional poppers. 

Guest PozGoat

Have you been screened for syph or other possible infections?

I've had 'popper nose' and it looks nothing like what you're describing.

Popper nose is avoided by simply washing your face and nose area with warm water periodically throughout the night if you are playing with poppers. I wash my nose about once an hour if I'm hitting the poppers or I get popper nose the next day.

13 hours ago, RawLeather said:

Yes my nose has gotten red and suffers from chemical burn.  I've never heard of other dermatological issues with poppers

Probably a good way for us to identify each other with “popper nose”. LOL

12 hours ago, PozGoat said:

Have you been screened for syph or other possible infections?

I've had 'popper nose' and it looks nothing like what you're describing.

Popper nose is avoided by simply washing your face and nose area with warm water periodically throughout the night if you are playing with poppers. I wash my nose about once an hour if I'm hitting the poppers or I get popper nose the next day.