Trust me, it's a 100% safe, your stupid boy

Summer had just started and I was here just ready to convert my next victim.

My name is Mark, I’m 32 years old, lawyer, single, very healthy, I work out 5 to 6 times a week, good looking, just the classic unsuspected guy. I live in Miami, a place full of guys always looking for a good fuck. 
My type? Tourists. They are just so slutty, they are normally straight to business, fuck with lots of guys and, when back home, trying to figure out who converted them is just a guess game. 

Gabriel was just like that. Latin, bottom, 18 years old from Colombia, with that innocent look and a hunger for cock hard to fulfill. We’ve been chatting on Grindr for the last couple of days. Here’s what I learned from him so far: he is single, lives with his mom and therefore doesn’t get as much action as he wanted, he is studying to be a journalist someday, and having in mind a few pictures that little slut sent me, he has the perfect ass to eat all night long.

He loves a dirty talk and has been teasing me these days so much, I couldn’t wait another day to breed him. I was on the edge. He was always saying the dirtiest thing but without loosing that sweet innocence. He told me the positions he liked, the guys he had hooked up so far, and his personal record for biggest cock he has faced: 6 inches. You may be wondering at this point and the answer is no, he never asked me if I was poz. My scorpion tattoo on my chest never brought any questions up to him. Not sure if back to his country that doesn’t mean the same, or if he is just too young to know. He for instance was neg and bare virgin, never had had sex without a rubber on in his life, which for me just made things way more interesting.

I managed to convince him to come over to my place, I even called an Uber for him just so he didn’t have another excuse not to come. He didn’t take long. A few minutes later there he was, sitting on my sofa, a neg tight ass about to get pozzed. And I would do anything to shot my load deep into his guts. Stealth fucking him wasn’t off the table for me, but I wanted to use it as a last option. I wanted him to agree going bare with me. So I started the talking

- So you’re 18 yo and never did it bare?
- No, never. 
- Not even for a little play here and there, you know, without cumming?
- No, im really paranoid about that. I always make it clear, you know, condom or no sex at all.
- Really? Condom? You think those are safe?
- Sure
- Have you heard of stealth? There are people out there that cuts the condom on purpose without the bottom acknowledging it and cums inside his ass. You think thats safe?
- That really happens?   - he seemed distant at this point. You could tell he was thinking on the past guys he had slept with. Could any of them do something like that?
- It sure do - I replied - plus, you know, it can breaks naturally. They are really not safe at all. It is ok for straight couples to avoid pregnancy, but for us is just not the best. Me for exemple I stopped using those like three years ago. Of course I still have some, in case the bottom doesn’t want bare, but I tell you Gabriel, people are using it less and less.
- I’m sorry, I could not do that. I mean, you can get HIV and other stuff. 
- Not if you take PrEP, kid. Have you heard of it?
- No, never…
- PrEP is like a medicine, its these pills you take that prevent you to get HIV virus. Its 100% effective, specially if you take in the first 72 hours after the sex. Come on, you don’t need to believe me, take your phone, google it. 

As soon as he start looking at it, I kept explaining to him how miraculous those little pills were and the possibilities of pleasure that were open to me since I start taking if after sex. A pleasure with responsibility. It was time for the next step.

I kissed him passionately, turning him around, kissing his back while taking his trousers off gently, then kissing and licking his ass the way only a natural top would do. My cock was so hard I could barely stop myself from fucking him at that exact moment, but he wasn’t begging for it yet, I wanted him to beg for bare cock all inside. I kept on kissing and playing with his ass, with his sensations, just as if I was there only for his pleasure. 

Few minutes later he was ready for it. I was kissing his neck and my hard cock touching his ass was driving me crazy. He always said he would never take it bare, so I think this time he was a little bit afraid I was going to judge him so he didn’t say a word, he couldn’t be verbal about it, it was all against what he always believed, but right there in that living room his body spoke louder than his words when he grabbed my bare cock with his left hand putting it in the right place, just when he opened his ass to receive it all in. It was time to get him pregnant.

I fucked him gentle at first and then harder and harder. I couldn’t stop. His hole was so tight, it was just so good feeling my cock actually opening his ass, making him scream and shiver with a mix of pleasure and pain. He was mine, he was there secretly waiting for a huge load in his ass, and I wasn’t going to disappoint him. I shot my load right in his guts, and stayed there fucking him for a while just to work that toxic load in his ass a bit. Just like it started, I finished it, kissing him passionately - Thank you for letting me do that - I said - you cum a lot as well, I guessing you liked it, kid. He didn’t say a word, but his body always spoke to me.

I fucked him twice again that night, both bare, both hard, both deep and with that little bit of blood that makes my job so much easier. In the morning it was time to take PrEP. Two little pills and no worries. He took the pills I gave him immediately and asked me once more if this was all he needed to do. I looked at that young stupid face and said yes, kissing him one more time, just so he could stop making questions. 

Five minutes later he was leaving to meet his friends. We never saw each other again. He left my place with such a look of satisfaction as if he couldn’t ask for anything else. And so couldn’t I. Everything went perfectly. I had deposited three loads of high viral cum in his neg ass and didn’t have to even touch a rubber all night. My babies were in his body already, taking control of every inch of him, and those simple pre-work out pills wouldn’t help him to stop it. There was nothing he could do. Man, I love these stupid sluts. You give them a little romance, a genuine smile, and they believe everything you say. Cannot wait to find the next one.

• Like 29
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/6/2017 at 5:23 PM, deactivated2i41 said:

Summer had just started and I was here just ready to convert my next victim.

My name is Mark, I’m 32 years old, lawyer, single, very healthy, I work out 5 to 6 times a week, good looking, just the classic unsuspected guy. I live in Miami, a place full of guys always looking for a good fuck. 
My type? Tourists. They are just so slutty, they are normally straight to business, fuck with lots of guys and, when back home, trying to figure out who converted them is just a guess game. 

Gabriel was just like that. Latin, bottom, 18 years old from Colombia, with that innocent look and a hunger for cock hard to fulfill. We’ve been chatting on Grindr for the last couple of days. Here’s what I learned from him so far: he is single, lives with his mom and therefore doesn’t get as much action as he wanted, he is studying to be a journalist someday, and having in mind a few pictures that little slut sent me, he has the perfect ass to eat all night long.

He loves a dirty talk and has been teasing me these days so much, I couldn’t wait another day to breed him. I was on the edge. He was always saying the dirtiest thing but without loosing that sweet innocence. He told me the positions he liked, the guys he had hooked up so far, and his personal record for biggest cock he has faced: 6 inches. You may be wondering at this point and the answer is no, he never asked me if I was poz. My scorpion tattoo on my chest never brought any questions up to him. Not sure if back to his country that doesn’t mean the same, or if he is just too young to know. He for instance was neg and bare virgin, never had had sex without a rubber on in his life, which for me just made things way more interesting.

I managed to convince him to come over to my place, I even called an Uber for him just so he didn’t have another excuse not to come. He didn’t take long. A few minutes later there he was, sitting on my sofa, a neg tight ass about to get pozzed. And I would do anything to shot my load deep into his guts. Stealth fucking him wasn’t off the table for me, but I wanted to use it as a last option. I wanted him to agree going bare with me. So I started the talking

- So you’re 18 yo and never did it bare?
- No, never. 
- Not even for a little play here and there, you know, without cumming?
- No, im really paranoid about that. I always make it clear, you know, condom or no sex at all.
- Really? Condom? You think those are safe?
- Sure
- Have you heard of stealth? There are people out there that cuts the condom on purpose without the bottom acknowledging it and cums inside his ass. You think thats safe?
- That really happens?   - he seemed distant at this point. You could tell he was thinking on the past guys he had slept with. Could any of them do something like that?
- It sure do - I replied - plus, you know, it can breaks naturally. They are really not safe at all. It is ok for straight couples to avoid pregnancy, but for us is just not the best. Me for exemple I stopped using those like three years ago. Of course I still have some, in case the bottom doesn’t want bare, but I tell you Gabriel, people are using it less and less.
- I’m sorry, I could not do that. I mean, you can get HIV and other stuff. 
- Not if you take PrEP, kid. Have you heard of it?
- No, never…
- PrEP is like a medicine, its these pills you take that prevent you to get HIV virus. Its 100% effective, specially if you take in the first 72 hours after the sex. Come on, you don’t need to believe me, take your phone, google it. 

As soon as he start looking at it, I kept explaining to him how miraculous those little pills were and the possibilities of pleasure that were open to me since I start taking if after sex. A pleasure with responsibility. It was time for the next step.

I kissed him passionately, turning him around, kissing his back while taking his trousers off gently, then kissing and licking his ass the way only a natural top would do. My cock was so hard I could barely stop myself from fucking him at that exact moment, but he wasn’t begging for it yet, I wanted him to beg for bare cock all inside. I kept on kissing and playing with his ass, with his sensations, just as if I was there only for his pleasure. 

Few minutes later he was ready for it. I was kissing his neck and my hard cock touching his ass was driving me crazy. He always said he would never take it bare, so I think this time he was a little bit afraid I was going to judge him so he didn’t say a word, he couldn’t be verbal about it, it was all against what he always believed, but right there in that living room his body spoke louder than his words when he grabbed my bare cock with his left hand putting it in the right place, just when he opened his ass to receive it all in. It was time to get him pregnant.

I fucked him gentle at first and then harder and harder. I couldn’t stop. His hole was so tight, it was just so good feeling my cock actually opening his ass, making him scream and shiver with a mix of pleasure and pain. He was mine, he was there secretly waiting for a huge load in his ass, and I wasn’t going to disappoint him. I shot my load right in his guts, and stayed there fucking him for a while just to work that toxic load in his ass a bit. Just like it started, I finished it, kissing him passionately - Thank you for letting me do that - I said - you cum a lot as well, I guessing you liked it, kid. He didn’t say a word, but his body always spoke to me.

I fucked him twice again that night, both bare, both hard, both deep and with that little bit of blood that makes my job so much easier. In the morning it was time to take PrEP. Two little pills and no worries. He took the pills I gave him immediately and asked me once more if this was all he needed to do. I looked at that young stupid face and said yes, kissing him one more time, just so he could stop making questions. 

Five minutes later he was leaving to meet his friends. We never saw each other again. He left my place with such a look of satisfaction as if he couldn’t ask for anything else. And so couldn’t I. Everything went perfectly. I had deposited three loads of high viral cum in his neg ass and didn’t have to even touch a rubber all night. My babies were in his body already, taking control of every inch of him, and those simple pre-work out pills wouldn’t help him to stop it. There was nothing he could do. Man, I love these stupid sluts. You give them a little romance, a genuine smile, and they believe everything you say. Cannot wait to find the next one.

That is such hot fantasy. The story sounds so real too. You should write more erotica.