Nipples

gaynevets

My nipples used to be quite small and insensitive. After several years of play, they have become fairly large and prominent, poking through most shirts I wear. They are also sensitive enough that rough play with them gives me an erection or otherwise enhances sex p!ay. Has anyone else had the same experience? What do you do to your nips? What really makes them sensitive?

My nipples are still quite small but they have become slightly bigger and more sensitive over the years. I love having them sucked but when squeezed they are starting to hurt very quickly. I do know some tops who want me to suck them (foreplay) or squeeze their nips hard when they are fucking.

I'm with you on that! My nipples are hard-wired to my dick! Which is why I have them pierced and show off in my pictures that way. Every top will know I'm up for for rough nipple play! I like it when a top who breeds me just rolls his eyes back and plays with his nipples and doesn't bother to 'reach-around' though... the selfish-fuck-fantasy! The best is when I meet another nipple-pierced fucker and he bottoms... we go for each others nipples, ass and dicks like pigs in a pen!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

I'm with you on that! My nipples are hard-wired to my dick! Which is why I have them pierced and show off in my pictures that way. Every top will know I'm up for for rough nipple play! I like it when a top who breeds me just rolls his eyes back and plays with his nipples and doesn't bother to 'reach-around' though... the selfish-fuck-fantasy! The best is when I meet another nipple-pierced fucker and he bottoms... we go for each others nipples, ass and dicks like pigs in a pen!

I hope we play someday stud!  Mine are hardwired, and I love it ROUGH.  Groping, smacking, teeth, TT, all with my cock and/or hole getting serviced is the best of all worlds!!!  I've gone back and forth for years about piercing.  Have heard it either makes them MORE connected or you can lose it - haven't been willing to take the chance of losing that pleasure.  Maybe I'll do one at a time SOON!!  My nips are pretty big and already get a decent amount of attention, but I KNOW having them pierced would send a signal to go for them!!

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, rawsatyr said:

"...we go for each others nipples, ass and dicks like pigs in a pen!"

I'm SO with you on that! I love what I call "lesbian sex" with another bottom (or two) where we suck each other's tits and tongue each other's assholes. (It's even hotter when we can't stand each other in "real life" but just... can't keep our mouths off each other's tits! So we call a temporary truce!)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I'd recently seen a photo of myself when I was 15 and realized how truly tiny my nipples were then compared to now. They certainly aren't huge now but noticeably bigger. Early on I learned my nipples were hard wired to my cock and when a guy gave me a tittie twisted in HS I was rock hard for a while. Guys I have sex with usually like to do nipple play cause they like the results and I guess from all the years of play they've gotten larger. I go crazy when guys nibble them, but them, pull on them. If a guy is just sucking my cock playing with my nipples gets me to cum pretty quick. If I want to have an "accident" where I'm going bare but supposed to pull out to cum I tell the bottom to play with my nipples hard, guaranteed I'll cum before I can pull out.

i think the more you do nipple play the more this happens and they get perkier too. But I do have a bud who has enormous nipples that also weren't big when he was younger and he's not into nipple play as it does nothing for him. He's puzzled because guys are so obsessed about his nipples and they aren't at all sensitive.

this leads me to a question about piercing nipples as I've considered it but worry about affecting my sensitivity. Does getting you nipples pierced increase the sensitivity or decrease it? I'd love to have something for guys to tug and pull on. Thoughts?

Mine has only increased from having my nipples pierced! When I started out as a 'novice' I don't recall being that much aware of it... meanwhile: I have a local slut mentor who has every toy and gadget you can imagine. He is a 'full-time whore', one of the first to go on disability because of his 'status' when that was still the norm... I guess. All he does all day is goof around and have sex. He strapped me up with E-stim and nipple clamps and we went at it, him teaching me new tricks. My pierced nipples were almost TOO sensitive to handle the clamps... especially after the 'nut' it was almost TOO MUCH just taking them off...

On 12/13/2017 at 6:49 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I hope we play someday stud!  Mine are hardwired, and I love it ROUGH.  Groping, smacking, teeth, TT, all with my cock and/or hole getting serviced is the best of all worlds!!!  I've gone back and forth for years about piercing.  Have heard it either makes them MORE connected or you can lose it - haven't been willing to take the chance of losing that pleasure.  Maybe I'll do one at a time SOON!!  My nips are pretty big and already get a decent amount of attention, but I KNOW having them pierced would send a signal to go for them!!

Well that sounds like a proper proposal! I could use some faraway slut-buddies, 'mentors' if you will to introduce my to the seedy side of Atlanta I never ventured into. . Maybe my man and I will come out to Atlanta some time and find a decent hotel set-up for the weekend and have you take us to the dives and debauchery. I kinda want to see my man get bred by a bunch of strangers! And he can watch us doing nipple play and maybe that TRIMIX too... kinky shit! I used to have nipple rings that were basically shaped like barbed wire; very hot to look at but a few over-anxious 'gropers' at the club or during play got to feel the business end... I forgot what I did with them. Had a few complainers... The plain ones have more 'overall utility'. I want to go a bit up in size though... never regretted having my nipples pierced! But I have (i'm told) a high pain threshold... whatever that means... for one I didn't even flinch when I had my nipples pierced over 15 years ago! Oh yeah and I did my Prince Albert myself when my boy-friend back in 2003 ran off to Atlanta and hooked up with an air-line slut who had a huge PA and posed with it on-line... I HAD TO HAVE ONE TOO!

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

Mine has only increased from having my nipples pierced! When I started out as a 'novice' I don't recall being that much aware of it... meanwhile: I have a local slut mentor who has every toy and gadget you can imagine. He is a 'full-time whore', one of the first to go on disability because of his 'status' when that was still the norm... I guess. All he does all day is goof around and have sex. He strapped me up with E-stim and nipple clamps and we went at it, him teaching me new tricks. My pierced nipples were almost TOO sensitive to handle the clamps... especially after the 'nut' it was almost TOO MUCH just taking them off...

I tried to add pics of my piercings but it said 'upload failed'

Edited by rawsatyr
tried to add pics but didn't work

Mine were sensitive to being with. Two baby cocks. Then I got em pierced. BOING! They got even bigger and more sensitive... and became even more of a pig. I like to sit on a cock and bounce and play with my own nipples. Guys say it makes me look really piggy and slutty.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, RandyCubby said:

Mine were sensitive to being with. Two baby cocks. Then I got em pierced. BOING! They got even bigger and more sensitive... and became even more of a pig. I like to sit on a cock and bounce and play with my own nipples. Guys say it makes me look really piggy and slutty.

Where have you been my whole life.  Love nipples that bounce.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, RandyCubby said:

Play my nipples HARD and ROUGH and I cant stop being the slut and pig ... It is better than anything else .. my nipples are THE STIMULANT to total Pig sex... I love them used hard.

I use Nipple-cups all day long when working or when I have time to keep them on ... my nipples produce so much fluid, that I need to drain the cups frequently... and they become so sensitive...

BBut for hot sex I love using the nipple clamps and alligator clamps... and that gets me going .... my cunt will take every cock and milk it dry when you play my nipples like that ... I am a Nipple-PIG .... and it is always great to meet likeminded Nipple Pigs with whom one can stimulate each other BBig time playing those fat Nipples ... 

"RandyCubby" I was always told that getting my nipples pierced would loose the connection I have between my fat nipples, my cock and ass ...  that is why I never dared piercing mine, BUT love fat piercings in Nipples or cocks...  your statement now makes me think again and perhaps I should ask Santa to get me piercings :-) 

May I ask others here .. would you agree with "RandyCubbY" that your pierced nipples are now more receptive/wired than they have been before? 

• Like 1

I love to have my nipples abused. It is amazing how hard it is to get guys to repay twist or bite my nipples. When the threshold of pain is reached, my dick begins to spring into action. As a result of the constant abuse I give them, my nipples have become prominent. I have pierced them with pins, but not left anything permanent in them. I loved twisting the pins when they were in my nipples. 

• 1 year later...

A bottom can really take advantage of me when he stimulates my nipples during breeding or during foreplay and really milk the most out of my balls by stimulating my nipps. They make me crazy, let my balls release so much more testosterone into my body and overwhelm me with pleasure. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2