Nipples

gaynevets

Mine are way too sensitive as they cause too much pain.  A BF tried to pinch them, then got decked.  So it's best to touch my inner thy to get me worked up to take a great fucking. 

Just now, NatureBoy said:

Mine are way too sensitive as they cause too much pain.  A BF tried to pinch them, then got decked.  So it's best to touch my inner thy to get me worked up to take a great fucking. 

maybe u just need a lil gentle licking on the nips .. 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, puphawaii said:

fuck!   POUND my ass man .. tenderize it so that your precious cum soaks and spreads in me!

Wish I could use your beautiful ass meat and make it swell huge, the better it would milk me and the better it would absorb my DNA juice into your body. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Damn what a great topic and comments.  My tits/nipples have always been hot-wired since childhood.  First to my cock when I was a top.  Then in later years when I realized my true purpose is as a bottom to take cocks, they are the keys to my hole.  Whoever works my tits puts me into pigheat, so hungry to be fucked and bred.  The best is when a Top has wired nips too and we work each other in a fuck frenzy.  Mine love clamps.  Favorite way to be fucked and bred is doggy style while swinging weighted alligator clamps - the hard you fuck, the better they bite, swing and pull.  That's hog heaven.  Oink!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

Damn what a great topic and comments.  My tits/nipples have always been hot-wired since childhood.  First to my cock when I was a top.  Then in later years when I realized my true purpose is as a bottom to take cocks, they are the keys to my hole.  Whoever works my tits puts me into pigheat, so hungry to be fucked and bred.  The best is when a Top has wired nips too and we work each other in a fuck frenzy.  Mine love clamps.  Favorite way to be fucked and bred is doggy style while swinging weighted alligator clamps - the hard you fuck, the better they bite, swing and pull.  That's hog heaven.  Oink!!

Amazing how those nipps can make both breeders and bttms crazy and totally brainless. Mine are liked to my cock and balls. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ALPHAboy said:

Amazing how those nipps can make both breeders and bttms crazy and totally brainless. Mine are liked to my cock and balls. 

Mine totally surrender my hole to a Top.  Also love clamping mine to the Top's nips, so we both can share in the agony & ecstasy of tit torture and pleasure.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

Mine totally surrender my hole to a Top.  Also love clamping mine to the Top's nips, so we both can share in the agony & ecstasy of tit torture and pleasure.

In the same way I totally 'surrender' to the bttms need for my seed. 

6 minutes ago, ALPHAboy said:

In the same way I totally 'surrender' to the bttms need for my seed. 

And thus is born the Sacred Bond between a Tit-Top like you and a tit-sub like me in order that my hole may serve as the Holy Chalice for the Sacred Seed of Priapus, which is pumped through your Cock into me.

2 minutes ago, HardOneLA said:

And thus is born the Sacred Bond between a Tit-Top like you and a tit-sub like me in order that my hole may serve as the Holy Chalice for the Sacred Seed of Priapus, which is pumped through your Cock into me.

Men are meant to bond like this, where the born breeder injects his manly sacred seed into the sanctum of the bttm, using the cock to inject the seed the balls produce. Our tits serve our primary mating organs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My nipples seem to have built-in fuses - a little gentle flicking can rev me up, but one sharp pinch or bite, and the fuse blows - my whole libido shuts down. Getting them pierced was both a blessing and a curse because they felt great but every Top who saw them suddenly wanted to bite them...

• 1 month later...
On 5/30/2019 at 10:15 AM, wm4bm said:

My nipples are a gateway to my hole! When a top starts playing with them I automatically spread my legs giving access to my hole!! 

Truer words were never spoken. My nipples are the best way yo get to my hole and about anything else the other guy ants. 

Mine are hardwired - so hardwired that when I got my nip pierced I blew a load in my jeans without touching myself when the piercer shot the needle through.  When I’m in the mood to edge for a good long time I chain my nipples to my PA, the sensation is exquisite and the orgasm is incredibly intense. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/13/2017 at 7:11 AM, RandyCubby said:

I'm SO with you on that! I love what I call "lesbian sex" with another bottom (or two) where we suck each other's tits and tongue each other's assholes. (It's even hotter when we can't stand each other in "real life" but just... can't keep our mouths off each other's tits! So we call a temporary truce!)

YESSSSSS!! MY FAVORITE!! RARE TO FIND OTHER GUYS WHO ARE INTO THIS! QOILD LOVE TO VISIT A PRISON WITH ANOTHER FAGGOT AND HAVE NASTY "LESBUAN SEX" WHILE GROUP OF UBER HORNY PRISONERS WATCH! YELLING AT US AND SPITTING ON US!!! EVENTUALLY EACH OF US GET GANGFUCKED UNTIL THE GUARDS HAVE TO LITERALLY PULL THEM OFF!!! FINSH by felching each others sore, swollen fick holes!!!

• Like 2