Finding extremely submissive bottoms

Guest hungandmean

On 1/10/2018 at 11:16 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

It takes a great deal of time, and it really is hit or miss. I had the pleasure of finding a sub who took one of the hardest ass whippings I could muster (drew blood, and then pounded his pussy as a reward), but he flaked out on me, only to hit me up months later with apologies. He was the first local sub that I'd found who was a solid enough match for me (I really did love seeing that phat white ass with whelps from my belt). I found him on a site that's focused on Black Doms and white subs. I recommend looking for sites that are Dom/sub specific. But just know that there are liars, fakes and flakes (as in general) out there, and they outnumber the legit guys. Stay vigilant.

What site was that?  

• 1 year later...

My husband and I are Dom/sub and Alpha/boy.  We found each other at a gym, but I think that was rare.  He was in full Alpha mode right from the first minute I saw him and I locked eyes until he granted me permission to talk to him.  The rest is history.  Your best bet is to check a site or a bar that specializes in Dom/sub.

as a no cock or load refused bottom I find it very hard to find men who actually want a slut as their partner. My ex used to love watching me get fucked and arranged hook ups and gang bangs for me and subsequently I have just continued doing what I love - getting fucked as often as possible. I am upfront with tops who show any interest that I constantly crave cock and just love being gangbanged. The go decidedly cold - they will still drop b and fuck me when their ball sac is full - but I am not the type they want to be with permanently. 

For me it really depends on the guy.   Looking back on it i think its a matter of attitude.  I've had doms that have beat me bloody and enjoyed it ... and others who I showed out the front door. I can be very submissive under the right circumstances and with the right top. Though sometimes i'm not sure if it's being submissive or just a total slut for cock lol

As others have noted, D/s is not a simple topic (or endeavor). i've been told by a Dom i was in a D/s relationship with that i was the most submissive guy He'd ever met, even though we ended the D/s part of our relationship (we're still great friends) because He is physically Sadist and i am not a masochist.  i don't consider S/m to be synonymous with D/s, but some guys link the two together.  There's no D/s regulating committee that sets the rules and standards of D/s relationship, it ends up coming down to individual chemistry.  i've met enough Dom guys who eschew physical sadism to know that sadism and Dom do not necessarily go hand in hand, yet  they are still "extremely" Dom. 

i agree with the sentiment of Skinster's post, that it's very difficult to find anyone who is willing to work at relationship, on either side of the equation. Hook up has become the rule, it is so much easier to attain "instant gratification" than long term relationship.  Most aps promote hooking, not finding a ltr. Yet , i think it takes time to discover and/or develop the connections that can lead to bonds between people.

i think a big part of the problem is the expectation (on either side) of instant "extreme."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tallslenderguy said:

As others have noted, D/s is not a simple topic (or endeavor). i've been told by a Dom i was in a D/s relationship with that i was the most submissive guy He'd ever met, even though we ended the D/s part of our relationship (we're still great friends) because He is physically Sadist and i am not a masochist.  i don't consider S/m to be synonymous with D/s, but some guys link the two together.  There's no D/s regulating committee that sets the rules and standards of D/s relationship, it ends up coming down to individual chemistry.  i've met enough Dom guys who eschew physical sadism to know that sadism and Dom do not necessarily go hand in hand, yet  they are still "extremely" Dom. 

i agree with the sentiment of Skinster's post, that it's very difficult to find anyone who is willing to work at relationship, on either side of the equation. Hook up has become the rule, it is so much easier to attain "instant gratification" than long term relationship.  Most aps promote hooking, not finding a ltr. Yet , i think it takes time to discover and/or develop the connections that can lead to bonds between people.

i think a big part of the problem is the expectation (on either side) of instant "extreme."

did your D/s relationship start with falling in love for each other? or was it plain submissiveness? i wonder how those D/s rel. do start?

i never had the chance to live such a thing, only two "common" Master-slave-relationships.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, subhole said:

did your D/s relationship start with falling in love for each other? or was it plain submissiveness? i wonder how those D/s rel. do start?

i never had the chance to live such a thing, only two "common" Master-slave-relationships.

i think this is a great question!  i've had 3 D/s "relationships" but i only fell in love with one, and i fell very hard and far,  that was unreciprocated. The other two i like and care about, but wouldn't say i was "in love" with either. The one i was in love with definitely brought out deeper feelings of submission.  i also experienced feeling adoration for Him.