outdoor cruising still a thing?

Guest Cumhose

Guest Cumhose

I'm major stud and lover of complete sluts and I was wondering do guys still wait in wooded areas with their asses allowing anyone to pump them full? 

It still happens, but as with bathhouses, the advance of technology has diminished their importance to the MSM scene. Dating sites and apps have made it easier and arguably safer for men to find each other from the comfort of their homes, offices, cars, etc. The ubiquity of cell phones have made it easier for passers-by to make immediate reports to local authorities, and even document activities with their cameras. The aforementioned dating sites have even made it easier for cops to monitor cruising sites, since men in online forums routinely broadcast exactly where and when they intend to cruise for public sex.

Still, despite all that, there's a rush of excitement that comes with the cruising game that can't be replaced with apps. When I do it, I feel a strong connection to the previous generations of gay and bi men who came before me. I like feeling connected to that history.

Guest Cumhose

Thanks. I definitely appreciate your feed back and I think I already knew the answer to my question, I was just more so hoping there were still men fucking like animals regularly in the woods. Hopefully, I find some guys in my area that know of a spot or two.

Guest Upstateguy518

Most guys post online if they are going cruising in order to attract more people. Squirt is a good site to follow if you love cruising.

There is no cruising area where I live now. But when I lived in the "big city" I was one of those guys who could be found in the park several nights a week. Dangerous at times but oh so exciting. Not with my bare ass bent over waiting but making the rounds looking for tops to fuck me (or suck dicks). Loved that game of cruising and men seeking out men for sex and then disappear in the bushes or between the trees seeing if they would follow. At first I would only "signal" guys I liked but soon -and certainly when it wasn't busy- any guy. Get fucked or suck and after that back to doing the rounds for the next one. I could spend hours there until it was clear it was just me left in the park or my lust was satisfied. Sometimes you realised you where there alone or scored just one guy. Sometimes there were more than you could handle, certainly between 2am-3am when the bars had closed and guys were horny and wanted to dump a load before going home.

But yeah, this was before online dating.

• Upvote 1

those were the days! Here we had the steam vents, I was there every day after work. Took many a raw cock in my ass and my mouth. Then came CL and Grinder and less guys at the vents or the park. Miss the random hookups where you see the guy, you hook up and gone. No games on the apps. Ah, glad I lived at the time and lived through it!

• Upvote 1

I think it depends where you live. I know on the East Coast there are outdoor cruise spots all over the place (drive from Providence to Provincetown, you'll pass over a half-dozen that I know of). I haven't cruised any outdoor spots in CA, but I've heard law enforcement keeps an eye out on that sort of shit so guys don't risk it as much. I have seen true "no load refused" cumdumps at cruise spots but it's rare (and rarer that the cumdump was someone attractive). If you don't want to rely on the internet, just go for a drive on the highway, check the rest-stops; if the men's room isn't cruisy, see if there are paths leading into the woods nearby, that's a pretty sure sign of a cruise spot.

As others have said, it's dangerous, with both the potential for legal trouble AND the risk of following a strange guy into a secluded area (if you spend enough time cruising, you WILL eventually run into trouble, be prepared).

I don't think cruise spots will ever completely die out. There's too many guys who don't want a Grindr or Manhunt profile to be found by someone they know, or are otherwise phobic about technology leaving records. And the game players/catfish/time-wasters on apps and hookup sites turn guys off; there's less bullshit at cruise spots, usually you just see who's there, pick the best of the bunch, and go at it, or you leave. Plus the taboo, the risk of being seen/caught is in a serious turn-on for a lot of people.

Here the police wasn't the problem. They were actually always polite if you accidentally ran into them. They always told you to leave because of the danger of getting molested by gay bashers. That's why they sometimes patrolled there. You wouldn't be arrested for being in a cruising area, the law here is different here. So you just pretended to leave, wait for them to go and then return ;)

If I did notice a group of guys who didn't look very "safe" I just hid in the bushes or the castle ruins for a while until they were gone. The bashers never came alone and you could hear them coming from a mile away.

Guest hungandmean

I'm pretty chill and I don't care if other dudes want to watch, or even if they try and push their luck and get in on what I have going on --

but the last couple times I cruised I had like 3-4 dudes each pop out their cell phones and try and record me fucking twinks in the local park. I gave up cruising after that.

I preferred the park to the bath house since I generally like to be pretty discreet and I always used to bump into people I didn't want to at the bath house.

Now I generally stick to Craigslist, or occasionally Grindr. No one really uses Recon or Scruff in my area.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

It's still a thing here in Dallas. Mostly Latinos do it, guess they don't want to get caught with apps for gay sex on their phones. Probably 80 to 90% of the guys looking and cruising in parks and bathrooms are Latino...not that I'm complaining. It's probably a cultural thing too.

I love cruising guys @ Steamworks! It may not be cruising in the woods (still on my bucket list! lol), but I am cruising for WOOD and boycunt to fuck!

Also, cruising the woods, depending on the country or area, has its risks. The public aspect of cruising, the outdoor sex part of it, is VERY appealing to me as I love public bb sex. I love it @Steamworks and @ the bb sex parties I attend. Just my 2 cents.

• Upvote 2