outdoor cruising still a thing?

Guest Cumhose

On 12/12/2017 at 1:14 PM, DaddyBare said:

It was my main way to meet up for barebacking for me for many years. My work commitments have seen me unable to cruise in my local area for over a year. The main problem with many cruising sites is they are seasonal May to August for UK. Moreover, the atrocious summers  we've had the last couple of years have also stymied much activity. I've had some great fucks in the past at crusing sites including my first receiving and giving bareback.

People I met, places I got fucked or sucked guys in London in secluded parks, alleyways, hidden stairs--the last time I was there I felt like I was in another world.  All the places changed and I felt like I didn't know the story and what to do r where to go.  Hope to be back for a few days in March and find out the secret of meeting up again.  If anyone can give me some info let me know please!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest BZcumdump
On 12/21/2017 at 3:17 PM, Cumhose said:

This is exactly walk around completely naked in my local bathhouse. Fuck the talking (unless you're a good fuck and you want to exchange numbers) I'm here for the ass!

Yes, and you have a gorgeous body to put on display.   

Guest Cumhose
11 minutes ago, DetroitCumDump said:

Yes, and you have a gorgeous body to put on display.   

Back to you. Whenever you're ready I want you to be my regular hole to dump in!

Guest BZcumdump
2 minutes ago, Cumhose said:

ok...bz saturday night?

Guest BZcumdump

Why not tomorrow night?

Saturday night works better for me.   I want that nigger cock creaming my white trash whore pink pussy with all your loads all night long.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Brissy_homo
On 12/8/2017 at 11:43 AM, bredbiyou said:

It still happens, but as with bathhouses, the advance of technology has diminished their importance to the MSM scene. Dating sites and apps have made it easier and arguably safer for men to find each other from the comfort of their homes, offices, cars, etc. The ubiquity of cell phones have made it easier for passers-by to make immediate reports to local authorities, and even document activities with their cameras. The aforementioned dating sites have even made it easier for cops to monitor cruising sites, since men in online forums routinely broadcast exactly where and when they intend to cruise for public sex.

Still, despite all that, there's a rush of excitement that comes with the cruising game that can't be replaced with apps. When I do it, I feel a strong connection to the previous generations of gay and bi men who came before me. I like feeling connected to that history.

Wonderful post!

I graduated high school in 2000 and had about 8 or so years cruising like the men before me too. Nothing and I mean nothing beats having sex in the moonlight. I just wish the cops would bigger off!