Can't Stay Away from Dark Rooms

orlanguy

This is 100% true, having occurred two week ago. 

I hadn't been with a man for some five months.  Oh, my sense of self control had slipped-up a few times both at the local bathhouse and at a party called 'CumUnion' in Ft. Lauderdale, but those occasions were pretty far in the rear view mirror, at least from my perspective.  Since those occasions my doctor had run the tests for all manner of things, and had given me a clean bill of health.  Family life had made slipping away to meet guys substantially more difficult, and despite some effort on my part, I had yet to be truly successful making everything work.

This past Tuesday I found I had the entire day free, and was in just the right mood for cock, so I logged onto A4A, BBRT, Squirt, posted a couple of advertisements on Craigslist, and reached out to every guy I found vaguely looking, but as of mid afternoon I had a whole lot of nothing, when I connected with a guy who had advertised a seven and a half inch cock, which unfortunately turned out to be scarcely six inches, and which blew a load in my mouth scarcely 30 seconds after I had swallowed it.

Orlando has a million bottoms to every top it seems, and as it got late I became pretty frustrated with my lack of progress.

Although I had good reason to doubt my self control, I decided to go to Club Orlando.  I was determined to get some cock inside my ass.  I told myself the same things I always did, that I would always carry a couple of condoms, that I would insist the tops use them, that I would have ample time to get fucked, so I shouldn't feel the necessity of giving in to a top, however attractive, if the top refused to fuck with a condom.  I had a mission, to get in and have safe fun, or to get out if I felt I was slipping.

I got there about 8:30 PM, got a locker, and because my poppers were rather old, picked-up a new bottle.  I was surprised to learn from the clerk the Club was out of magnum condoms, but they had plenty of regular ones.  After I had stripped out of my street clothes, I entered the main Club and went to my favorite spot, the dark room in the maze where I went to the rear corner.  The club was busy, not like super packed but there were guys walking through every room. 

The room was packed, with no fewer than five men bent over and maybe twice that standing around.  I took off my towel and made my way in.  I reached out to any cock that came by, but it seemed nobody was interested.  I pushed up against the one vacant part of the fuck bench, and the second I did hands sought-out my ass and fingers explored my hole.  Guys got behind me to fuck me and the moment I held back the condom they walked away.  Three times this happened before I got super frustrated and went to the steam room to relax.

The steam room has tiered seating area, and a separate little closed off area.  I went to the more secluded section, which was empty, and relaxed.  Before long I was joined by an older man who stood in front of me and started stroking his cock. The space was small, and I easily leaned in and started sucking him.  He grew quickly to a solid seven inches.  I grabbed his ass with both hands, pulling his cock into my mouth.  Just then I felt him take the condom out of my hand.  I leaned back, took a big hit of the new poppers and spun myself around while he put the condom on.  His cock probed my hole.  I was very glad I had pre-lubed myself.  I was so horny I couldn't wait and back onto his cock as quickly as he pushed in.

I was so turned on and sexually frustrated that his cock bottomed out without so much as a hint of pain.  He fucked me with slow strokes, and it was barely a minute before he started shuddering and came in the condom.  I noticed we had a watcher, who got behind me ready to fuck me bare before I handed him my other condom.  He put it on without complaint and started fucking me quickly.  This new cock was much smaller than the first guy, and in truth I wasn't really enjoying the experience, but thankfully he came just as fast and they were both suddenly gone.

I was in a state of pure lust, having finally indulged but considering the two encounters I had just experienced, felt as if I was being teased.  En route to the dark room for another try, I stepped into the lobby to pickup a couple of condoms, and then stepped back into the maze.  Remembering the Club had upgraded the second darkroom, I decided to give it a try.  Taking a huge sniff of poppers, I entering the room, making my way to the back where five or six men were gathered.  The men were, for the most part, in their late 50s or 60s, but they were clustered about a young twink who was on his knees as he sucked every cock that came near his face.  I saw opportunity, and dropped to my knees nearby, sure enough two of them immediately came over.  Neither was over six inches at full mast, but they both stayed hard while I alternated between the two cocks.  One guy came on my face, and immediately left, only to be immediately replaced by a black man with a fairly large cock, who literally walked up out of the dark and slapped me in the face with his dick. 

Seeing at least eight inches of uncut black cock I tried to stuff every inch down my throat, and the other man I was blowing moved to play with my ass.  I stood up, quickly slid a condom on the uncut cock, and bent over to resume sucking it, which gave the other man access to my ass.  With a big hit of poppers I impaled my throat on the black cock in front of me, and gagged only when I reached the base.    

Once I was sure the cock in my throat was as hard as it was gonna get, I tried to get a condom on the cock that was interested in my ass, but before I made any headway, the other guy audibly came, and immediately walked out of the room.  With some difficulty I turned around to see what was going on, just as the black cock slid into my crack, which I then realized, was covered with the warm goo of the guy who had just blown his load.  The black cock, meanwhile, worked that goo into my ass before I could really act on this information, stretching my ass wide open, which stung. 

I took huge hits of the poppers while this black stranger pounded me.  In order to maintain my balance I had to hang onto the safety bars management had thoughtfully installed on the walls.

Now, I must admit I am not in the best shape, and his relentless fucking was wearing me out, I was panting, and the hits of poppers I continually took had me spinning.  I felt him pull his dick out, and turned back. The guy who had been fucking me turned to a nearby man nearby saying "Dude, you've gotta try this ass."

I really couldn't get a clear image of the new guy as the sweat in my eyes and general darkness prevented me from focusing, but I definitely could tell when the guy slid his cock into my ass.  His cock wasn't quite as big as that of the preceding guy, but still it filled my hole.  He was so energetic I could scarcely keep on my feet as he fucked my ass, and naturally I didn't even consider offering resistance.  In any event after a few minutes he pulled out and shot all over my back, whereupon the previous top rubbed the cum off my back onto his condom covered cock and started fucking me.  After maybe a minute or so he came in the condom and walked off.  I grabbed my towel and stepped out of the dark room, my pulse racing, and generally feeling so turned on my cock felt like it would burst.  Still, the sensation of the warm wetness coating and dribbling out of my hole left me pissed that I had engaged in unsafe sex. 

I was about two feet out the door when a hand grabbed my cock, and an older man, maybe 70, who was standing by the glory hole booths, pulled me to him.  I was mad at myself and frustrated, and made the snap decision head would make me feel better, so when he got on his knees and swallowed my cock I wasn't going to stop him.

I am not hung particularly well, so he easily deep throated me, and augmented my pleasure by slipping his fingers into my ass.  I took a huge hit of poppers and leaned into it, in the process allowing my stresses to dissipate.  Another man of a similar age approached, and I got the impression the two men knew each other.  In any event the newcomer started playing with my nipples and rubbing my balls as his partner sucked me. 

The whole scene was really hot, and I got super into their hands all over me.  The newcomer stepped behind me, his decently sized cock (but still soft) cock rubbing against my crack.  I reached back to tug on it while he explored my body.  The sucker got on his feet, and turned to line his hole up with my cock.  I was so turned on I didn't hesitate, but slid my entire cock into his warm wet hole, which was clearly pre-loaded, presumably with cum.  I didn't even move, allowing the two men to take command of the session.

The two pressed against me.  My cock was warm and happy, and increasingly I felt a hard cock prodding my ass.  The man against my back had apparently now hard, so I wasn't terribly surprised or unhappy when I felt his cock slide into my hole.  The new cock, which I hadn't actually seen, was quite large, which effectively resulted in my fucking the other man with some energy.  The top in my ass required only about 30 seconds to cum, and he made a fair amount of noise.  He pulled out, grabbed my head back by my hair and ordered me to throat him.  I pulled out of the ass I was in, turned around, cleaning his wet, cummy cock. 

I felt his partner turn behind me and grab my cheeks, followed by a massive pressure on my wet leaking hole.  I reached back and felt a raw cock, maybe six and a half inches long, but as thick as a beer can, working its way into my hole.  Someone presented me with poppers, so I took a deep hit, which allowed both cocks to slip into me, one in my ass, one in my mouth.  I gagged on the slowly softening cock in my throat as the thick cock behind me pulsed painfully in my ass, filling me with cum.  He withdrew his cock, and cum spilled out of my hole onto my legs.  The man who had just filled me pressed me and his partner closer to the wall and began licking my cum dribbling hole.  The cock in my mouth was rock hard again, I was impressed at the stamina exhibited by a man of his age.

I had not been this turned on in years, and melted between the two.  I occasionally stole glances around and noticed quite a few men, again almost entirely 60 and up, nearby.  One of them stepped behind me, and the man eating me guided his raw cock into my ass.  I gagged and slurped on the big cock in my mouth as man after man was guided into my hole, and came deep inside of me.  The first few were fast, guys with smaller cocks that came after a few pumps.  After that run of men an obese Hispanic man, easily over 350 pounds, got behind me and started working what felt like a baseball bat up my asshole.  I noticed the guy who had been eating me was sucking cock while this massive dick opened me.  And he had the top back off while he spit the load he just sucked directly into my open hole.  That next thrust was merciless, as the man behind me sunk one of the largest cocks of my entire life into me to the hilt. 

I will finish this when I can.  It was a really long night, and I made some notes, so I could remember the details.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 12

8 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

...THAT is the reason why I always loves darkrooms ... IT IS ALL ABOUT ACTION ...

all ages, all sizes, all status welcummmmmm...

Nothing better than a darkroom; going from hole to hole, and enjoying the cum oozing out. Love also to suck a cock as it cums out of a guys hole. Heaven

Edited by Leatherman667
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Your story is great! I love good nights like that at the baths.

There's nothing more exciting to me than a dark room where I have no idea who's cock is in my mouth and in my ass. My wish is to sometime be in Amsterdam during Meatmarket at Church. I'd love to experience bottoming for all those unknown cocks. 

Edited by travelingbi
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, travelingbi said:

Your story is great! I love good nights like that at the baths.

There's nothing more exciting to me than a dark room where I have no idea who's cock is in my mouth and in my ass. My wish is to sometime be in Amsterdam during Meatmarket at Church. I'd love to experience bottoming for all those unknown cocks. 

Its a great time there. Church is always good though; as is Dirtydicks. Poz afternoons in both too.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

Its a great time there. Church is always good though; as is Dirtydicks. Poz afternoons in both too.

Thanks. Yes. I want to do the Poz parties there as well. I get to AMS several times every month. But my timing has not worked out yet. Keeping my fingers crossed. Heading to AMS tomorrow. Trying to get a group of tops to tag team me with a top buddy. Wish me luck! :D

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Leatherman667 said:

Ive try to keep away from intentionally taking poz cum. Its been months since i took a poz load with full knowledge. Nights like this are as close as i get, and i imagine id be kidding myself to believe all that cum was clean.

• Upvote 2

The darkest dark room I’ve ever been to is the Cellar in Toronto. Sexiest scene ever! Holes, hands, mouths, everywhere. It was a tactile fantasy land and all my senses were blazing because I couldn’t see a thing. Hot AF!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

Part 2.  I have finally had a chance to sit down and go through the notes I took that night.

I had a cock that felt like it was killing me buried in my asshole and cum squelching out of my abused hole with every thrust. I love big cocks but this was agony, thankfully before I could tap out I felt an agonizing strain along the length of the cock in my ass it unloaded its load into the mess of cum already coating my insides.

The cock in my throat emptied itself for the second time in a short span, and as I choked and gagged on the cum I pulled myself out of the group, staggering to a corner of the room.  My ass ached, and my backside was caked in cum.  Globs of cum dripped down my face and my knees were weak.  Fortunately I was able to recover my towel and make my way back to the locker room where I could wipe myself up.  In its own way, I enjoyed the walk of shame, clearly exhibiting to the men I was clearly a used mess.

I knew I had let a lot of men fuck me, but the cum just wouldn't stop dripping from my hole.  Every time I thought I had it all more would slip out.  I decided to take a hot shower, and couldn't even make it to the showers before a line of cum was oozing from my hole down my thighs.  The hot shower felt good, and as I cleaned myself I noticed an older Indian man had stepped into the showers.  He was not particularly discreet in examining my hole and the general mess that was my body.  I couldn't ignore him, if only because his uncut cock was awesome, and his knob was thick and fat.  Bracing myself against the wall, I wiggled my ass at him. He wasted no time, jerking his cock up a little harder before sliding it into my hole.  After the brief rest I had had, my hole was still a little sore, but once his thick cock head made its way past my opening and into my ass, I practically fell to the floor with pleasure.  His cock hit every spot I had perfectly in and out, and I came hard against the shower wall. 

This awesome cock did not, unfortunately, last long:  he pumped a few short thrusts and added to the cum in in my body.  Giving me a light bit to my neck and giving my ass a sharp slap before leaving me to my shower. The next 15-20 minutes I stood in the hot water and relaxing.  I considered the battle lost, there was no point in going to the front for more condoms, why bother at this point?  I had felt pleasure beyond compare, and instead of wanting to run for the door I wanted more.  I did end up going to the front, but only asked for a new towel.  I went back to my locker, and considering the shower took a minute to lube up my asshole, I grabbed my poppers and towel and made my way past the glory hole to the maze. 

I found the scene in the maze darkroom somewhat similar to before:  three guys bent over getting fucked, and maybe five or six standing around.  With newfound determination, I took off my towel and put it on the bench, took a big hit of poppers and bent over, lifting my ass up at cock height.  A pair of fingers slid up my asshole before I was done bending over, and once those fingers found a loose wet asshole, I had barely enough time to assume the position before a complete stranger in the dark was working his cock up my hole.  He wasn't very big, but apparently was very excited as he came in about two strokes.  He stepped away, and another set of mystery fingers found their way into my now cum-filled hole.

I felt a large man press himself against me, leaning close to me he spoke to me.  He told me I was a stupid faggot, and at the same time rubbed his cock head against my hole.  He had a thick tip, though I had no idea about the rest of it.  He rubbed that thick cock, smearing cum and his precum along my hole, occasionally dipping the head in an inch or so, all the while repeatedly calling me a stupid faggot, a worthless cum rag, and that he was gonna breed my filthy cunt.  Taking my hips in his hands, he tensed-up, and thrust his entire cock into my asshole in a single, deep plunge.  His cock was about seven inches but unusually thick from end-to-end.  His rough pumps propelled his cum deep into my ass, after which, unceremoniously, he he withdrew, lurched off and walked away. 

The dim light from the doorway showed the large black man stood in position to take the large man's place, and sure enough, a thick black cock worked its way up my hole.  Despite his length and girth I felt little to no pain, I was stretched wide and dripping cum.  What followed was an incredible fuck.  He pumped me for ten minutes straight, before pulling out and offering my ass to a stranger who fucked and bred me in seconds.  Then the black guy resumed fucking me, pausing occasionally to offer my ass to four other black men, some who fucked me fast, others who set a slower pace.  After each man, however, the original black guy took possession of my hole, his exceptionally large cock pushing all the cum deeper into me. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 8