Fucking at powerhouse or Eagle

Guest Powersubbtm

Guest Powersubbtm

Used to be a lot of actions happening in the back patio at Powerhouse, especially on underwear nights. Is that still the case? Would love to strip to my jockstraps and let myself be used by the guys there. Does the eagle have something similar?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I remember in 2013 Folsom Street Fair, I went to the backroom in Powerhouse and I was wearing sweatpants (or trackies) and dropped my sweatpants down and just waited for someone to fuck my ass and breed me.  It was fun!  Didn't get to have the pleasure of going to Powerhouse this Folsom though, but did have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2018 at 1:00 PM, cuckie said:

Still the case at powerhouse.

Haven't been to the powerhouse in forerver, but last times around 2013ish it was really lame with guys patrolling the back room. Has it got better? Are people actually fucking there now? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2018 at 1:46 PM, rawfuckr said:

Haven't been to the powerhouse in forerver, but last times around 2013ish it was really lame with guys patrolling the back room. Has it got better? Are people actually fucking there now? 

Read what I wrote, you know - what you quoted.