Issues with large cocks

Manlyfkneeds

So the other night I had a guy with an 11" cock want to use my holes. To be honest I was a bit intimidated. I told him I already had a 9" BBC coming over and he feels like he is smashing into a wall inside me when he bottoms out in me. he got mad at me because I expressed concern over him ramming his cock in my ass and not being sure if I could take it that deep.

Does that make me a bad bottom?

I wanted to try but i just didnt want him ramming his huge cock in my ass without letting me get used to it first.

Edited by Manlyfkneeds
  • Like 2

No, it does not make you a bad bottom. Telling him yes and then not being able to take it would be a bad bottom.

Yes, we all want that monster cock filling our holes, but the reality is you need to know your limits.  Those CAN and DO change with practice, assistance, determination and urgency. Not all cocks are the same - one 8 inch cock may feel too big, while a 10 inch one might feel perfect. It depends on the man driving it and how he drives. "Ramming it in" is best for holes that can take a punishment. Not many of them start out that way, they get there with practice (and I've had lots!).  I recommend a colon snake - they're more flexible than a traditional dildo and LONG.  Getting your inside used to a much deeper penetration will make future rides much more enjoyable. <oink>

Had I been you, I would have gone for it, but AFTER explaining my reluctance and ONLY if I was confident that he'd let my hole get used to him.  He can't start out at 100mph.  A good top knows that. It's a 2-way street, after all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, evilqueerpig said:

Letting him know your concerns doesn't make you a bad bottom.  A proper top should know how to make a fuck pleasurable for both men.

Amen, evilqueerpig. I've been at it a while, and still have trouble with the largest of the large. I stress they have to work with me so that we'll both have fun. And if you're 11 incher can't understand that then - pun intended - screw him!

• Like 1