Do women like sex?

hungry_hole

I once asked a woman friend in her 60's how often did she think of sex. She answered "How many times a month I think about sex?" I just laughed because as a man if I could count how often I think of sex it would have to be how many times I think of sex in an hour.

When asked, most women say they like sex but I have my doubts because I think they like sex as part of a relationship. Sometimes young women are a bit more crazy with sex but not once women are 50 and 60. As a man I keep getting as horny as I did when I was 20.

We've heard of lots of older men accused of sexual harassment. But I would like to hear about a woman in Congress or in Hollywood. There have been some cases of female teachers sexually abusing teenage students. But I don't call that abuse because those teenage boys probably love being abused by a hot female teacher.

Seeing a woman in her 50's or 60's who is into pure sex would make me change my mind regarding women and sex.

Guest Upstateguy518

I would say most women view sex as a sign of commitment in the relationship. Not to say that they don't enjoy but it's nowhere near as much on their minds as it is for men. And based on my experience, I was fuck buddies with a woman in her mid 40's and she was wild for my cock. It was honestly to the point where one day I just snapped my fingers and a minute later she had my cock down her throat. Younger bitches are fun to break in as they haven't really explored sexually but an older woman definitely knows how to work it and can be a freak in the sheets.

Guest hungandmean

Theres lots of liberated women who are out there searching for cock.

It's just even less acceptable in their world than it is being gay. Who's gonna marry this chick whos taking 3-4 random dicks a day? Atleast gay men, until recently, never had to worry about those questions.

• 1 month later...
Guest MorganStar

from my experience I would say no...at least the few that I had...it was humiliating for both of us...when I decided to become the girl I would want to date, I vowed to be the vixen my guy was dreaming of and deserved..Never had an regrets and heard no complaints..it was a decision that made my life very interesting..what is really interesting is that the life style introduced me to guys who dont care if Im dressed enfemme or not..but most need that illusion to help them overcome any hangups of have sex with another male