tranny trixie latest fucking

Well I've been very naughty again but I can't help it, I'm a total slut for spunk. Was contacted by this very kinky older guy into teacher/schoolgirl roleplay. The knock at the door was the start of a long afternoon of fun. He loved the sexy st trinian tranny standing before him. See throu black blouse, black satin tunic dress so short it shows the bottom of my bum cheeks, stockings and suspenders and thigh boots with gloves and tie. He told me to turn round and bent over hands on knees. Once I have done as told he spanks my bottom for ages enjoying himself. I lead him to the bedroom and drop to my knees to help him undress, once his cock is free I open my mouth and start to worship him orally which he really enjoys till he sees the cane on my bed. I'm told to get on all 4ers on the bed as he picks it up swishing it throu the air. Then I feel the sting as it's brought down hard across my bottom for a dozen strokes. He then fucks me really hard getting turned on even more by the red wealts across my cheeks and spunks deep inside my belly. I'm then canned again then he dresses and leaves. Can't wait for his next visit x

• Upvote 1