3 LOADS WITHIN 9 HOURS

fisterm8

Took a load from a mate around midnight and another from him at 5.30 am before he left my place to go to work........hopped online and found someone else who would breed a spunky hole so at 8am i took a third load.............i have it all inside me as i sit here typing and it smells so good.....smells so good i wont wash my ass all day so the smell matures.

Will stay logged on to sites i use and with a bit of luck i may get some more loads this morning or afternoon..........i love different cum loads inside me getting mixed and churned together - very HOT.

• Like 1

Guest 120DaysofSodom

lol same. Somedays I suck guys from grindr and a4a off all day between getting fucked a couple times lol. Last Saturday while my boyfriend was working a double I played with 9 guys from sun up to sun down.