I Do Not Want To Pull Out!

revemupman

I cannot pull out and nut on my bottoms ass. He always tells me to cum on his ass but I just can't do it. When I try to do it I end up stroking but never cumming. I don't know how it is for other tops but I don't want to see my load after sex. I want it deep in my bottoms guts.  I keep trying to explain this to him. I don't want the bottom to push my load out. I want it planted in him. To me that is REAL sex. 

I love a bottom who understands that a top is suppose to plant his DNA inside him. That is the whole point of sex. I might as well jack off if I have to shoot my load on your ass when I'm already inside it while holding your back down with my left hand and gripping your back neck with my right. When I got you in that position just do not ruin it for me please. You're gonna get loaded. Just let it happen.

Just needed to rant. . .   

• Like 17
  • Upvote 12

Guest bbbearlover1

I make it crystal clear that if my dick goes into his pussy, then his pussy will be bred.  If he has a problem with that, I will not fuck him.  If the ass and pussy are hot, I am alright with spanking that ass and eating/fingering his pussy.  But he will get no dick.  Luckily, that weeds out those who have that reservation.  Male pussies are meant to be bred, period.  So, I've written all of this to say that you shouldn't have to put up with that bullshit, revemupman

Edited by bbbearlover1

Just now, bbbearlover1 said:

I make it crystal clear that if my dick goes into his pussy, then his pussy will be bred.  If he has a problem with that, I will not fuck him.  If the ass and pussy are hot, I am alright with spanking that ass and eating/fingering his pussy.  But he will get no dick.  Luckily, that weeds out those who have that reservation.  Male pussies are meant to be bred, period.

yes they are meant to be bred!

2 minutes ago, bbbearlover1 said:

I make it crystal clear that if my dick goes into his pussy, then his pussy will be bred.  If he has a problem with that, I will not fuck him.  If the ass and pussy are hot, I am alright with spanking that ass and eating/fingering his pussy.  But he will get no dick.  Luckily, that weeds out those who have that reservation.  Male pussies are meant to be bred, period.  So, I've written all of this to say that you shouldn't have to put up with that bullshit, revemupman

That is natural and how it suppose to be,,,, :)

622_160[1].jpg

• Like 1

Guest KptNLine
3 hours ago, Paul269 said:

That is natural and how it suppose to be,,,, :)

100% agree with this. The Top's sperm belongs inside the bottom's ass. No question that this is the way sex is supposed to be.